Thank you for all of your hard work in trying to correct the issues with "Six" 2.0

[B]Ladiez and Gentlemen after Cases of Mt Dew and pounding away @ Code plus a little help from WJD Designs team member JP Designs (John)

* icon touch space has increased to the full icon instead of half of the icon rendering "Messages"
    But the issue with the half icon rendering "Messages" still exists.

Question for you is there a way to change the landscape hamescreen wallpaper to match the portrait homescreen wallpaper?

Also, when 2.1 was installed over 2.0 I had to redo all of my icons as none held in the same spots. This did not occur on the previous update.
    04-22-10 07:40 AM
    Just want to give hats off to WJD for the improvements he's done in versions 2.0 & 2.1. Had battery issues prior to this especially after upgrading to .607 on my Storm2. However, 2.0 solved that problem and had a few minor bugs that others have mentioned, but nothing I couldn't live with. Haven't noticed bugs in 2.1, yet. Looking forward to the option to turn iCalendar & Clock apps on & off. Do miss the Quicklaunch bar from the prior versions. Thanks, WJD, and keep up the good work!
    04-22-10 12:53 PM
    Just want to give hats off to WJD for the improvements he's done in versions 2.0 & 2.1. Had battery issues prior to this especially after upgrading to .607 on my Storm2. However, 2.0 solved that problem and had a few minor bugs that others have mentioned, but nothing I couldn't live with. Haven't noticed bugs in 2.1, yet. Looking forward to the option to turn iCalendar & Clock apps on & off. Do miss the Quicklaunch bar from the prior versions. Thanks, WJD, and keep up the good work!
    Quicklaunch can be found by hitting the date
    04-22-10 04:12 PM
    Thank you for all of your hard work in trying to correct the issues with "Six" 2.0

But the issue with the half icon rendering "Messages" still exists.

Question for you is there a way to change the landscape hamescreen wallpaper to match the portrait homescreen wallpaper?

Also, when 2.1 was installed over 2.0 I had to redo all of my icons as none held in the same spots. This did not occur on the previous update.
    You can not change the landscape homescreen wallpaper - wish we had that ability... If your still getting icon error please battery pull...
    04-22-10 04:13 PM
    Quicklaunch can be found by hitting the date
    Thanks! That's a little tricky since the date is so small, but it does work!
    04-22-10 06:39 PM
    I love this theme, but I am having some issues with it. Most have already been stated (overlapping icons, etc.). I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet but, when I try to click on the last icon on the right of the home screen no matter which of the gray buttons I touch (1st thru 3rd) it will not launch. Just launches messages which is my very first icon in the first set of icons. I have to use the BB button to bring up all apps to launch the program depending on which set it is in. Just a little annoying is all.

Can't wait for the update. Thanks!
    04-28-10 10:41 AM
    I love this theme, but I am having some issues with it. Most have already been stated (overlapping icons, etc.). I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet but, when I try to click on the last icon on the right of the home screen no matter which of the gray buttons I touch (1st thru 3rd) it will not launch. Just launches messages which is my very first icon in the first set of icons. I have to use the BB button to bring up all apps to launch the program depending on which set it is in. Just a little annoying is all.

Can't wait for the update. Thanks!
    Im pretty sure this has been updaded and fixed. Try redownloading and let us know. Thanks.
    04-28-10 11:35 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD