SimpleD 1.2 is an amazing theme with a clear home without icons. You will have the special bar to see notifications. Offers stock icons and a luminous sky/water background
    Its my first theme and its free!!
    I need suggestions for the next version
    Note: Only works in OS 5.0

OTA Download 95xx

Source: Noticias - Zona BlackBerry | Foro BlackBerry
    Follow me @Daniel0181
    05-05-10 11:47 AM
    Here are my suggestions for next releases:

- clicking the battery will open "options"
    - clicking signal meter will open "Connections"
    - Add an icon for the sound. there is enough space for that in the button.
    - clicking the message notification opens "Messages", sms notification opens SMS, etc.
    - create a hotspot on the screen for most used applications for example "Quicklunch"
    - allow at least one custom icon on your screen, for weather for exmaple.
    05-05-10 01:11 PM
    is there a .alx files.. Don't no why, can't download using the OTA. Maybe it's my phone. TQ
    05-05-10 10:47 PM
    I personally like a screen where you can't click all over, but having a black background on the app screen is preferable for me- such as the original storm app screen. I notice I can click on the clock to set the alarm, which is nice--- I like your theme overall.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-06-10 08:44 AM
    ps... after playing with it for a while--- it would be nice if you make the message box hotspots for messages and quick launch (piggyback off of romman)
    05-06-10 12:19 PM
    I would change the way your pop up for the suretype keyboard pop. everything is blacked out. you can barely see the correction or the other words the device suggests
    05-10-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD