Stop buying... then they will have to stop "self promoting". Theme builders... just give them away and if it's good wait for donations. I'm so sick of paying for this crap I buy and put on then after 12 reboots/batt pulls I delete it. Thats called "Donating". Who was it that said... "There's a sucker born every moment"? No me anymore!
    10-02-10 04:48 PM
    Bad day on the course?
    10-02-10 04:57 PM
    Just curious. Do you work for donations?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-02-10 05:44 PM

Coming Soon!
    LoZ: Sword of Storms.
    0% lag 100% old school awesome

10-02-10 07:46 PM

DRK7... Blacked out win7 hotness! No lagicity on my phone.. But full of coolness!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 07:49 PM
    This theme is siiiccckk!!!

10-02-10 08:02 PM
    How do you post a pic. In your reply when you're on your phone?

10-02-10 08:03 PM

Like this via ZonaSnap and a photobucket account.. So simple. PM me if ya need help.

BLackened is lagostically sound also!

10-02-10 08:05 PM
    Oh I thought you would have to upload it somewher first. All good I was just wondering if you could do it from your files right on your phone. Thanks though.

10-02-10 08:09 PM
    Zona takes the screenshot.. Then it sends back the link ready to paste in the thread.. Also makes a copy in your memopad.. So NO, no uploading..

10-02-10 08:14 PM

This one is lagnificantly correct too.. WIN XP PRO.

10-02-10 08:34 PM
    Zona takes the screenshot.. Then it sends back the link ready to paste in the thread.. Also makes a copy in your memopad.. So NO, no uploading..

Ahhhh. Why thank you. Now I'm interested.

10-02-10 08:39 PM
    hey, to golf18 - i started doing theme for donations... and you know what? I got like 2 in 3 months. not worth the time it took to make themes. Many of us here pride ourselves on great quality themes... there are some though that dont, i can usually tell just by a screenshot if a theme is at least well designed. Look at some of the popular threads, read the comments. If there are lots of complaints consistently for certain designers, maybe dont buy their themes. Its not hard. When I go to buy a tv or.. actually... most things, I look at reviews. simple.

and since we are on a screenshot kick

XTC for the 9550 coming soon (Its my take on the HTC style)

i would love suggestions on what to do with the left and right buttons. it current has a weatherslot, and 14 icons... and no, there is no lag on my 9550.
    10-02-10 08:40 PM
    That's lookin good Static.... Hmmm.. Ill get back to ya on those spots!

10-02-10 09:40 PM
    I'll go even further than Static, I've put out a couple of themes for FREE. Only asked for people to post a "thanks" if they downloaded. I had over 700 downloads of one theme and I had about a dozen people say thanks. I've even offered copies of my themes I sell, offered 20 coupons for free copies, had 3 people say "thanks".

My themes have no lag and no leaks (I'm very anal about that from when I had my original Storm 9530). If I can't get people to post a "thanks" for a free theme they download, I just decided it wasn't worth offering my themes for free again.
    10-02-10 11:00 PM
    I think Bob needs a hug. Thanks Bob

10-03-10 02:08 AM
    @OP i totally get where u are coming from because i've purchased themes that lag so much that i couldn't keep them on my device for a whole day and there are many theme developers out there that do not care to please the customers & it sucks but there are a lot of developers who go for months workin on a theme just to get it workin right & they even give out updates one of these people is hastings .. idk if you have seen his themes but they are amazing .. i've been running appleberry 2.0 on my fone for months and i don't see myself switching themes anytime soon ..

also like a couple of the posters mentioned u should look at the reviews and screenshots before purchasing the themes .. the reviews should help you decide how likely it is that u will be running into a problem with the theme n whether the developer cares about the suggestions or not

10-03-10 04:58 AM
    I think Bob needs a hug. Thanks Bob

Nah.... I was raised by my parents to thank anyone who gave me a gift. Seems that the majority of those who download free themes weren't raised with the same principles I develop themes for my own use, so it's never a loss for me either way.

But back to the original topic - if OP has an issue with a theme he should be contacting the developer, maybe they aren't aware of a problem. I'd guess that most would provide a refund. Or if OP really wants to make a difference then post a review of the theme so other users don't get sucked into purchasing a poorly written theme.
    10-03-10 09:11 AM
    But BOB. it's just so much easier this way.
    10-03-10 09:32 AM
    You themers are so predicable. NOW all of a sudden all these builders have themes sold with NO LAG? LOL "My themes don't lag". Okay... I've bought from each of you and right now i've got installed just 1 theme..."OS6" by WJD. I complained (Recently) of a lag a$$ theme and what I was offered was the same theme in a different color!!! HAHAHA
    Listen, its all principle okay not the .99 cents. You all know who you are. To the others... STOP RIPPING US OFF. Peace
    10-03-10 10:06 AM
    You themers are so predicable. NOW all of a sudden all these builders have themes sold with NO LAG? LOL "My themes don't lag". Okay... I've bought from each of you and right now i've got installed just 1 theme..."OS6" by WJD. I complained (Recently) of a lag a$$ theme and what I was offered was the same theme in a different color!!! HAHAHA
    Listen, its all principle okay not the .99 cents. You all know who you are. To the others... STOP RIPPING US OFF. Peace
    Now this is quoting YOU
    his thread is located at:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/new-torched-premium-95xx-theme-drkapprentice-designs-525962-new/

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Got it and installed...... seems MUCH quicker!
    Thank you for doing the right thing. Kudo's

- Show quoted text -

Which is it this time? Ripping you off? Or doing the right thing?

10-03-10 11:41 AM
    Man, how many user names does CB allow?.........HATER ALERT!!!

And FYI....I did themeing for donations, and the only person kind enough to donate was fourire.....one donation...that's it. Seems to me someone just feels like ******** to try to get people fired up......go play another 18 and STFU!!

10-03-10 12:02 PM
    Caveat Emptor
    10-03-10 12:03 PM
    lololol... yea I used to blame themes for my phone buggin .. then a week or 2 passed and I figured out what I was doing wrong.
    10-03-10 12:11 PM
    Oh boy here we go again blah blah blah.
    10-03-10 12:15 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD