Hey fellas, just letting you guys know that I've remade my version of the HTC Pure theme. It's a lot more intuitive now as I tried to make it more like Guzzl3r's version but with a little bit of color for the icons. Unlike Guzz's version, this one has 3 homescreens (as opposed to 6) and it's free.

As always, I am up for suggestions and comments. If you want something, please let me know, I'll try my best to appease the masses.

There is a color version and a black version. The black version has a black app screen and black phone call screen. Sorry, only pics of color version.

Here's a few screenies:

-----

You can download the color version by Clicking Here!
    Last edited by Padgoi; 01-18-10 at 07:38 PM.
    01-05-10 03:37 PM
    The only problem I have with this theme is the font used on the clock
    01-05-10 04:53 PM
    True enough, it isn't a bad theme at all. If you can find a better font for the clock it would be very nice. KIU
    01-05-10 05:39 PM
    Love this theme but not the clock as well. Maybe a bit more of a plain font for it? I love the way it works and everything and will keep it on my phone, but would love to see new clock font pull it together.
    01-05-10 09:29 PM
    I think this is great work. I'd totally use something like this on my 9700.
    01-05-10 09:53 PM
    The only problem I have with this theme is the font used on the clock
    +1 I agree.

Could you post the open source files if possible? I wont' sell or anything or even distribute but I'd like to make a completely default font through out and remove the wallpaper from under the applications screen.
    01-05-10 11:27 PM
    zrome, if you want, you can send me your font and I'll update the theme with your font. Also, there is a black version available without the wallpaper background image.

As for making the source files public, it's not really something I'd wanna do at this time.
    01-06-10 08:28 AM
    zrome, if you want, you can send me your font and I'll update the theme with your font. Also, there is a black version available without the wallpaper background image.

As for making the source files public, it's not really something I'd wanna do at this time.
    How about a regular professional clock which is not squiggly so to say? Something like the original theme clock but bigger like in this size. I think that will be good. I did not see the black version before but will def. download that once I see the clock updated. Great work on the theme - def. a must have for a free one. Thanks.
    01-11-10 11:39 AM
    I've actually started working on another theme, similar to this one, but with a little of the HD2 theme incorporated. I'll try using a "less squiggly" clock font for that one.
    01-11-10 04:54 PM
    Hello. Are you going to remake this theme in the future? I certainly like the theme, but the font used for the clock is a sloopy downside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 06:59 PM
    Hadn't really planned on remaking this one to be honest.
    11-11-10 09:38 AM
    Link takes me to Mobihand affiliates page - can't see the OTA. Any clues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD