Video:

The much anticipated theme is now available! This theme keeps everything simple and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Using a minimalistic design approach, all the most important info you need, is available on the home screen, ready to go.

Versions:
    -The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. Non-Today doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they slide in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for the 9600/9700/9500 series devices).

Storm Versions:
    - Click any blank space to get applications list (on homescreen)
    - Optional Sliding Transitions
    - QuickLaunch selectable on homescreen on right hand edge of screen
    - Hidden Dock with user define icons (tap bottom of screen)
    - Main icon is user definable
    - Selectable Manage Connections on homescreen at top right hand corner
    - Hidden Today with items selectable by tapping on icon
    - Battery Indicator with approximate percentage
    - Optional Sliding Transitions
    - Lock screen shows Main icon and Time

Get it here: Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Price: $2.00 USD
    Last edited by shankeith; 05-16-10 at 10:08 PM.
    03-08-10 08:15 AM
    i would love to try this but i have a few suggestions, there should be a slight banner on the top for the battery,network symbol ad wat not so this theme would be able to use white wallpapers, if u need a tester lemme kno but this theme looks promising with a few small tweaks
    03-08-10 02:09 PM
    Ha ha. Thought it said manimal. like the show

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-08-10 06:57 PM
    This theme is definitely my favorite. Thanks.
    03-08-10 07:16 PM
    I still use this from when it first came out. Great theme definitely one of my top 5
    03-08-10 07:57 PM
    Ha ha. Thought it said manimal. like the show

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Manimalistic theme

haha
    03-08-10 08:00 PM
    Any chance you can make the defined lite for the storm? I don't know if it can be done but I have been searching and like the way the stuff is on the bottom but the top is clear
    03-08-10 09:04 PM
    Any chance you can make the defined lite for the storm? I don't know if it can be done but I have been searching and like the way the stuff is on the bottom but the top is clear
    will be considering this
    03-08-10 09:05 PM
    will be considering this
    I'll buy it just pm me or put it in the forum
    03-08-10 09:34 PM
    I don't know if this is normal or not but my incoming call screen has very very small font and a white bar just above my "accept" and "ignore" buttons. Also, my in call buttons for Speaker, Mute, Flash, and Add Participant are fuzzy.

I can't add screenshots because I'm not able to get shots of it when I'm getting an incoming call.
    03-22-10 07:54 AM
    I'm not sure what u mean however when thing like this happen just switch to the default precision theme and then restart your device then switch back to my theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 08:01 AM
    Thanks, I'll give that a shot now. When I get home from work, I'll try to do a screenshot using a PC since QuickLaunch won't let me for incoming calls.
    03-22-10 08:29 AM
    All my themes are now 2$ till forever!
    05-24-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD