Polygon has an intense, futuristic red vibe with detailed icons you will enjoy - another one of our favorites.

All of the homescreen icons in Polygon are organized in a cell system. Each icon you see represents a category that once clicked, reveals a handful of icons. This allows for quick access to your social, communication, media, options and more, a grand total of 18-19 icons + lots of customizable.

Visit ELECITE for more screenshots and a video.

What you guys think?

04-23-10 04:50 PM
    I love the layout and look. Nice! Spent waaayyyy too much money on themes this week. How is this on the battery? Last few I downloaded (various developers) killed my battery. If this easy on the battery I'll add it to my growing collection.
    Last edited by bad_boy321; 04-23-10 at 06:24 PM.
    04-23-10 05:20 PM
    You guys do great work but man at least update the themes that are given us users trouble like the "hero" theme having memory leaks etc.
    04-23-10 05:38 PM
    I've been using it myself for the past few days and haven't noticed any battery damage.

As far as Hero, have you downloaded our latest update? If you login to your elecite.com account, you'll be able to download it from there (if you haven't already).
    04-23-10 07:12 PM
    I've been using it myself for the past few days and haven't noticed any battery damage.

As far as Hero, have you downloaded our latest update? If you login to your elecite.com account, you'll be able to download it from there (if you haven't already).
    I'll send you guys an email.. Thanks
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 04-23-10 at 09:01 PM.
    04-23-10 08:49 PM
    I'll send you guys an email.. Thanks
    Sounds good. Or even better, send me a PM. Might be quicker that way.
    04-23-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD