Adorno announced a Black Light Theme.
    The theme could be easily buy and download from

Adorno website

by Adorno
    Last edited by AdornoApp; 04-18-10 at 05:39 AM.
    04-17-10 07:09 AM
    Picked up this theme and love the icons! How do I make the hidden dock reappear on a Storm 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 12:21 PM
    works on the Storm 2
    All products are pre-tested on these models
    04-17-10 04:11 PM
    Dang. You had to release this when I was broke didn't ya? Lol. Come Tues when I get paid I will be getting this one!

04-17-10 07:04 PM
    I love this theme...clean...simple...the landscape homescreen is a big plus...and not lag. One question...its been asked already...how do I get that great hidden dock to appear?
    Cheers

04-17-10 07:49 PM
    Looking forward to a picture on this thread indicating the spot we are supposed to hit to get the hidden dock unhidden. Adorno CS indicated the bottom center of the screen is the spot but I don't think I've got it correctly.
    Otherwise the theme is great. Love the icons and clear font and all the rest!

04-17-10 09:31 PM
    Yes! This theme is my theme...it gives me all I want. As for the dock...I click around the bottom and the action calls the function...sms..email..etc...they load..but no icons...interesting.

04-17-10 10:31 PM
    So, TheSonofMan, have you figured out how to get the dock back yet? I haven't heard back from Adorno.

OTE=TheSonofMan;5003625]Yes! This theme is my theme...it gives me all I want. As for the dock...I click around the bottom and the action calls the function...sms..email..etc...they load..but no icons...interesting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]
    04-18-10 08:51 PM
    mundo472- nothing other than restarting the OS has brought the bottom dock back.
    04-19-10 08:09 AM
    mundo472- nothing other than restarting the OS has brought the bottom dock back.
    Got a message from Maksim that they are working on it. It will be great when working!

04-22-10 05:50 PM
    Maksim,

Any luck fixing the hidden dock? It will be a terrific theme once that gets fixed. Have the other colors had the same problem on the Storm?

Thanks,
    dan
    05-01-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD