Heres the newest theme, it was one that was done as a request for a friend of mine, its Super simple and nice for those people who like to customize wo the bulk.

Buy It Now
    02-10-10 02:33 PM
    looks interesting guys
    02-10-10 02:35 PM
    Looking pretty good. Transparent backrounds on the top banner and buttons would be a selling point for me! Maybe an option next update?

Love your BeNexus theme keep up the awesome work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 03:57 PM
    Looking pretty good. Transparent backrounds on the top banner and buttons would be a selling point for me! Maybe an option next update?

Love your BeNexus theme keep up the awesome work!

coudl be will def keep in mind, banner is transparent my bg is just behind it
    02-10-10 06:09 PM
    Looks awesome I like it

02-10-10 07:05 PM
    Another killer AHaz and JMal creation! Keep up the great work guys!
    02-10-10 07:51 PM
    this is very clean!
    02-10-10 09:11 PM
    looks very cool! definitely what BB should have done in the first place!!

Btw... how do the "sliding panels" work? what is that all about?
    02-10-10 09:42 PM
    I love how you can customize this theme. Very cool. 99 cents is a steal.
    02-10-10 09:49 PM
    Figured out the panels haha.

This them is amazing!!

Just wondering if you will release an update(or another version) without grids on the icons?
    02-10-10 09:55 PM
    Nice work there very simple and clean

02-10-10 10:03 PM
    I'm a little slow tonight. Where are the sliding panels? This is a very nice theme when you want to go back to the basic zen theme look.

Edit: OK, I feel foolish. Figured it out. lol. Only one thing. Can you make the weather slot bigger? It does not display any wording under the icon so it does not show the conditions. Hope that made sense.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 02-10-10 at 10:22 PM.
    02-10-10 10:13 PM
    if you dont have the weather slot, will the search bar be centered?? then it will be perfect for me..
    02-15-10 09:19 PM
    Figured out the panels haha.

This them is amazing!!

Just wondering if you will release an update(or another version) without grids on the icons?
    unsure, hadnt really thought of it, the goal was to give you guys a "stock theme" w a few extras for those who dont really love a ton of differences but want some customization power

I'm a little slow tonight. Where are the sliding panels? This is a very nice theme when you want to go back to the basic zen theme look.

Edit: OK, I feel foolish. Figured it out. lol. Only one thing. Can you make the weather slot bigger? It does not display any wording under the icon so it does not show the conditions. Hope that made sense.
    i coulda put an image w hidden buttons, but thats no fun

if you dont have the weather slot, will the search bar be centered?? then it will be perfect for me..
    it wont be unfortunately, there is no way to do "if/then" statements in an SVG. however i have included similar to BeNexus, BeDroid a way to hide the search bar from the homescreen. If it is selected in the options menu, you can hide from the homescreen simply by clicking the magnifying glass, then to bring it back click newhere the bar just was.

hope that makes sense, not the best solution but the only solution
    02-17-10 10:49 AM
    Can you throw an option in there for 4 or 5 calandar slots?
    02-18-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD