ok, i will look into a Hidden today version, (it just seems to me when you get fancy is when it starts to slow down)

But I will definitely make a version with just 4/5 icons at the bottom, as well as a single wb spot (would not even need an svg for that )

I do want to separate the grass from the bg so if you change the wallpaper the grass will remain

Thank you for the great feedback!
    01-24-10 08:59 PM
    I am thinking about this, please make a verision with no today, not all of us want a today feature.
    01-24-10 09:02 PM
    trucks, its already a no today version
    01-25-10 07:20 AM
    nice job static! looks like you've got a winner here!
    my opinion on the home screen layout is to leave it like you displayed in the OP. after all, it's meant to be modeled after the picnic theme for the iphone/itouch right if people REALLY want a hidden today, then maybe you could do an overlay like i've done on some of mine??
    that's my 2.
    again, AWESOME JOB!
    01-25-10 09:14 AM
    thank you. I am trying to add a hidden today that also displays the guy(chip) holding a box that has the items in it... but it doesnt want to work? (sent you a pm)
    01-25-10 09:23 AM
    thank you. I am trying to add a hidden today that also displays the guy(chip) holding a box that has the items in it... but it doesnt want to work? (sent you a pm)
    That would be awesome! I love how you have chip holding everything possible...this theme is amazing. I cant wait to see what you come up with.
    01-25-10 11:26 AM
    nice job static! looks like you've got a winner here!
    my opinion on the home screen layout is to leave it like you displayed in the OP. after all, it's meant to be modeled after the picnic theme for the iphone/itouch right if people REALLY want a hidden today, then maybe you could do an overlay like i've done on some of mine??
    that's my 2.
    again, AWESOME JOB!
    I get your point...but I do not have an Iphone...I love the icons and what he has done with them to create this theme....I would just prefer a HD and would be willing to pay for it.
    01-25-10 11:53 AM
    Let me test it please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 01:26 PM
    @lane - i can not get it to work for the life of me. makes no sense. driving me nuts.

i can do a hidden today without the guy holding it.. but once i mess with it on composer... it wont work. need to play more
    01-25-10 02:11 PM
    will you ever ota this theme to everyone??? I so want it, I just love it :]
    01-25-10 08:12 PM
    Yes, I will - once its all ready

still waiting for more feedback from my few reviewers.
    01-26-10 07:35 AM
    @lane - i can not get it to work for the life of me. makes no sense. driving me nuts.

i can do a hidden today without the guy holding it.. but once i mess with it on composer... it wont work. need to play more
    I appreciate you trying...still running the theme and loving it! I still have not found any issues. Did you try to do it in an "overlay"? Like a completely different screen that comes in with him holding it? Do you know what I mean?
    01-26-10 01:00 PM
    I have found the issue as to why it doesnt work. apparently if you have enable landscape homescreen - it wont work properly.
    Just trying now to get the appear/disappear to work correctly

when i focus on date (1) - today shows (2) along with the guy holding the box (chip)
    when i focus on the other icons - it all disappears
    if I focus on date (1) then on the today (3) chip disappears - is there a way around this? i would like him to stay until another icon is selected?
    01-26-10 01:11 PM
    I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly have no idea how to fix it? ?!?!? What happens if you put the calander icon on the homescreen as one of the four icons on the bottom...does that do anything different?
    01-26-10 01:19 PM
    that goofs it up lol it shows the today text without "chip" holding the box
    01-26-10 01:41 PM
    I really like what you're working on with the (hidden?) today. Can't wait to see and get the finished product. Will those of us who tested out the first version get files for this one as well or will you be releasing it to all?
    01-26-10 01:51 PM
    Does the SVG have to written differently for the "hotspot" than for the icon use? Or is it that the same SVG for hidden today works for both of them?
    01-26-10 02:12 PM
    svg is specific to each theme. a hotspot is similar to an icon in that they both trigger the app. But a hotspot is not square and is empty (no graphic)

check your PM's lane

@StorminMama - those who tested will get the final versions first
    01-26-10 02:38 PM
    I just wanted you all to know that I have had the pleasure of testing the hidden today version and it is AWESOME! I can't wait for him to release to all of you.
    01-28-10 04:25 PM
    I've been waiting to get this one! lanemuscle22-did you get the final version? I'm jealous!
    01-28-10 05:58 PM
    i will make the one last little tweak to the HT version (lanes suggestion)

and as far as I know, there has been no issues with the normal version so I will release both soon!
    01-28-10 08:25 PM
    I've been waiting to get this one! lanemuscle22-did you get the final version? I'm jealous!
    I think I have gotten pretty close to getting the final...Static has been hard at work tweeking this one....it will b well worth the wait!
    01-28-10 09:01 PM
    ok, i think its ready - Watch for a New Thread for the release (probably a few days)

Thanks everyone

Next theme - iPhone (I know many have been done but havent seen one that I like yet)
    01-29-10 10:22 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD