now that the official icons and focus icons have been released, any chance of updating the theme icons to more closely match OS6's? (see http://crackberry.com/heads-theme-de...de-focus-icons )

Also, the icons seem a tad on the small side, but this is still a fantastic OS6 theme and will stay near and dear to my Storm2 since we are getting no love from RIM (at least for now).
    Last edited by caniac12; 08-11-10 at 11:33 AM.
    08-11-10 11:21 AM
    now that the official icons and focus icons have been released, any chance of updating those to more closely matching OS6's? (see Head's up for theme devs, OS6 icons have been edited to include focus icons | CrackBerry.com )

Also, the icons seem a tad on the small side, but this is still a fantastic OS6 theme and will stay near and dear to my Storm2 since we are getting no love from RIM (at least for now).
    Well, I will fill out the appropriate paperwork to submit this request.

My thoughts: This is a custom theme, with custom icons designed by the developer, Wayne, in his secret laboratory (read: LAH-BORE-UH-TORY) lol. I dont think he will want to change to an icon set everyone else is and will be using on other themes. Making a theme unique is what sets it above others.

But I could be wrong. I will report back.

As for the icon size, again, custom theme, but I will mention.

Thanks for running this killer theme. We appreciate it.
    08-11-10 11:33 AM
    Hi, i just purchased this theme and have some questions and suggestions that i was hoping to see in this theme.

1. The date, today is wednesday, august 11th, and on my home screen i just see "Wednesday, August…" And there is NO date, this is very important to have in the home screen.

2. It should be optional to have the icon names in the home menus, like the reall OS&

3. I don't know if i'm using it wrong, but when trying to swap the home icons it doesn't work, only works on hover over the small squares.

4. The icon size. It looks really bad, the icons are too small, i understand that they can look good, but the third party app icons look really big. So having icons in two different sizes looks ugly.

5. The height of the items in a list is too small, the texts almost touch the item below. If you make the padding or the height size bigger, it would look cleanner and easier to read. In this matter, because in some items you have two different kinds of information in this items, one should be gray or lighter.

That's all for now, i would really appreciate to read and take care of this problems, it's very frustrating.
    08-11-10 12:04 PM
    Hi, i just purchased this theme and have some questions and suggestions that i was hoping to see in this theme.
    Uhm...wait a sec.... SHOOT!

1. The date, today is wednesday, august 11th, and on my home screen i just see "Wednesday, August…" And there is NO date, this is very important to have in the home screen.
    This theme is to replicate the OS as much as I can - right now the date is in the exact location and if I expand the field of the date it will crash in to other areas. Theme developers right now can't change the formatting of the date into a return down scenario. We are possibly going to look for alternatives to this as we know the date is something needed to access in a hurry.

2. It should be optional to have the icon names in the home menus, like the reall OS&
    No it shouldn't when you sell this theme and get it taken off because it is over the border of infringement by using the words (Remember my theme OS6 - same theme different name and tweaks to make 5.9 and to make it legal to sell - crazy huh lol)

3. I don't know if i'm using it wrong, but when trying to swap the home icons it doesn't work, only works on hover over the small squares.
    Your holding it wrong... JK I have no idea what this is you speak of. You can change all the icons in the icons fields on the homescreen by moving icons in the application screen around. Dot1 = 1-8 Dot2 = 9-16 Dot3 = 17-24

4. The icon size. It looks really bad, the icons are too small, i understand that they can look good, but the third party app icons look really big. So having icons in two different sizes looks ugly.
    That is your preference and I have to do what the majority wants. Right now people want as close as I can to the OS6 icons - well these are actually ported from BlackBerry OS6 and are the same exact size, weight, and smell of the new Operating System due out (you know the one your phone won't see...) If more people yell - of course we will fix it (are you new here? )

5. The height of the items in a list is too small, the texts almost touch the item below. If you make the padding or the height size bigger, it would look cleanner and easier to read. In this matter, because in some items you have two different kinds of information in this items, one should be gray or lighter.
    We have not replicated this issue at all but you did spell cleaner wrong On the alternating list colors - this is not what the new OS6 will look like. To my knowledge I believe RIM took away the old fashioned list alternating colors and I believe they should to. We test this theme with many of our own devices as well has a controlled environment of testers and all of them had no problems with the list. I can only choose the majority and not customize this theme around the likes of one person (even myself)

That's all for now, i would really appreciate to read and take care of this problems, it's very frustrating.
    Remember you could always write in our FAQ area on wjddesigns.com or even email me at [email protected] - also we are on that cool thing called "Twitter" @WJDDesigns - follow us!
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 08-11-10 at 03:09 PM.
    08-11-10 12:43 PM
    i love the updates, wayne! theme rocks.

So, is it possible to update the wifi icon to the OS6 style?

old icon:

new icon:

and I might be the minority here, but yes, the icons on the 2nd screenshot do look bigger.

either way, the theme is speedy, simple, and to the point. i like it.
    08-11-10 09:40 PM
    i love the updates, wayne! theme rocks.

So, is it possible to update the wifi icon to the OS6 style?

old icon:

new icon:

and I might be the minority here, but yes, the icons on the 2nd screenshot do look bigger.

either way, the theme is speedy, simple, and to the point. i like it.

I don't think you can change the actual white/black WiFi Logo at the top. The option in theme builder will only allow someone to change the WiFi signal meter... Just a heads up man.
    08-11-10 10:58 PM
    I keep trying to upgrade to 4.0 but it keeps taking me to a page saying the price is different and to go to "my account" to see the new price. Well my account says the upgrade is free. Am I missing something somewhere??
    08-11-10 11:46 PM
    I keep trying to upgrade to 4.0 but it keeps taking me to a page saying the price is different and to go to "my account" to see the new price. Well my account says the upgrade is free. Am I missing something somewhere??
    I doubt it. Were you able to get this worked out? What was the issue?
    08-12-10 10:08 AM
    I doubt it. Were you able to get this worked out? What was the issue?
    Nope. I login to my mobile app store. I go to 5.9 to and click on it. Goes to next screen and says free upgrade. I click to dl and then another page comes up and says a new version and upgrade price is available go to my account to find out details (not 100% on wording) takes me back to my account and I tried it again and I get the same response.
    08-12-10 11:17 AM
    Nope. I login to my mobile app store. I go to 5.9 to and click on it. Goes to next screen and says free upgrade. I click to dl and then another page comes up and says a new version and upgrade price is available go to my account to find out details (not 100% on wording) takes me back to my account and I tried it again and I get the same response.
    I have this same issue, not sure what the deal is with it.
    08-12-10 03:39 PM
    I have this same issue, not sure what the deal is with it.
    Where did you buy it? Mobi or App World??
    08-14-10 11:09 PM
    I bought mine from mobi and it won't let me redownload either. I'm wondering if it's because I don't have the theme already on my phone when I try to get the updated version... I don't know.
    08-15-10 10:00 AM
    Crackberry mobi...I did have the theme on my phone when trying to upgrade. I then took it completely off and now I cant get anything to dl.
    08-15-10 05:13 PM
    Interesting. I would send a support request to Mobihand. Not sure on this one.
    08-16-10 06:17 AM
    So I purchased the 5.9 theme for my 8520 and I gotta say I'm lovin it!! Great job on this one.

I have seen some os 6 themes in which the focus icon is a color, like blue, grey, yellow... Just wondering if u maybe planned on updating this theme like that or not?

Thanks for a great one either way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 07:46 PM
    So I purchased the 5.9 theme for my 8520 and I gotta say I'm lovin it!! Great job on this one.

I have seen some os 6 themes in which the focus icon is a color, like blue, grey, yellow... Just wondering if u maybe planned on updating this theme like that or not?

Thanks for a great one either way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Should be blue on this one. Send us a screenshot of what you see. Thanks.
    08-18-10 05:43 AM
    i've purchased for 9550. What's gonna be next? i should receive e-mail with this theme?
    08-18-10 06:50 AM
    Yes. You should recieve an email with a link to the download. Depending on where you purchased it, the process is different.
    08-18-10 06:54 AM
    i purchased it from the link PURCHASE on the 1-st pageю Paypal's e-mail?
    ok, i'm waiting
    Last edited by Nio; 08-18-10 at 06:58 AM.
    08-18-10 06:55 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Did an OS update/re-install last night and I get the same error message when trying to download from the link that the Crackberry/Mobi store sends. I also have the same issue with Leave It On but all other apps from that store downloaded properly. Any suggestions?

I e-mailed WJD support yesterday but haven't heard back.
    08-18-10 01:26 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Did an OS update/re-install last night and I get the same error message when trying to download from the link that the Crackberry/Mobi store sends. I also have the same issue with Leave It On but all other apps from that store downloaded properly. Any suggestions?

I e-mailed WJD support yesterday but haven't heard back.
    Well, the note and update should come from the purchase site, which is Mobihand. I would send them a support request. Also check to see that your PIN and phone model is correct.

Thanks.
    08-18-10 01:31 PM
    Well, the note and update should come from the purchase site, which is Mobihand. I would send them a support request. Also check to see that your PIN and phone model is correct.

Thanks.
    I sent an email to [email protected] 2 days ago and haven't had a reply. Is there somewhere else I should send a support request?

Thanks,

Brent
    08-19-10 12:33 PM
    I sent an email to [email protected] 2 days ago and haven't had a reply. Is there somewhere else I should send a support request?

Thanks,

Brent
    Sorry for the late reply: Have they resolved the issue? I would just keep pounding them with emails if you get no reply. Let us know. Thanks.
    08-23-10 06:43 AM
298 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD