So you saw the new Operating System that Rim is going to shove out to the BlackBerry Device? Tired of waiting on RIM? Well look no further, we here at WJD Designs are proud to show of "OS 6" a fully functional BlackBerry OS 6 inspired theme. This has everything from sliding docks to a fully hidden dock. Have 24 Icons on tap right from your homescreen! You can tap under the Icons to hide the dock at anytime to show off your wallpaper. There is even the information header that shows time,date,profiles, and even a quick search button. Slightly over a Megabyte there is no reason for any lag. This is what a theme is made of, welcome to OS 6!

Special thanks:
    John @ Jp Designs
    Jason @ JMAL Designs
    Alex @ Ahaz Designs

Features:

* Today Feature
    * 24 Customizable Icons (change application Icon order)
    * 3 Screen Slide Docks
    * Hidden Dock Feature for Full Screen wallpaper
    * Just over 1 MB in size
    * Minimal Lag and Multi Function
    * Custom Icons to mimic new OS 6 Icons
    * A WJD Designs Original

UPDATE 3.5

NEW ICONS AND MORE!

Five Point Nine Update 3.5

*Warning* Any Users who update that are still using the original OS6 theme will still lose the words in the slide bar and will be replaced with the dots slide bar. I can only provide updates for Five Point Nine and not OS6 (the original) so please take this in account!

Prepare for a Long List!

*New OS6 Stock Icons Redone and Implanted
    *New Unread Notification Icons
    *New Unread Notification
    * OS6 Style Move Icon
    *New OS6 Dialog Box and Menu BG
    *New OS6 Buttons Normal,Highlight,Disabled,Disabled Highlight,Active
    *New List Item Highlight to be the exact replica of OS6
    *New Incoming Call Screen
    *New Active Call Screen with New Volume Meter with New Focus Buttons
    *Should be a bit of a Performance increase due to all these changes

There were a TON of updates and I am glad you guys have stuck with WJD in waiting � I do this free and don�t believe in charging people for something they bought and only gets better.

All I ask from our fans is to let everyone know about our themes and spread the name around !
    You can follow the team on twitter @WJDDesigns or WJD Designs for news/reviews of your favorite tech� we also have TONS of wallpapers for free for your device! Also our new store is open @ Software and Accessories - WJD Designs Store which is one of the top spots for apps and accessories for your BlackBerry. Also register on our website to receive updates and specials

As I always say at the end of these updates, I APPRECIATE all of you purchasing our apps. Through time we have managed to only get bigger and better than before. This progression allows us to be one of the leading companies in changing the way you look at your BlackBerry. I want to tell you guy�s thanks, without our customers, we would be nothing�.
    And remember WJD Designs doesn�t just make a new theme, we make a new experience. ENJOY!

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 08-03-10 at 12:59 AM.
    04-28-10 11:01 AM
    Can't add product to cart at crackberry store??? Any suggestion?
    04-28-10 12:06 PM
    Can't add product to cart at crackberry store??? Any suggestion?
    if anyone is having problems the cart hasn't refreshed and added to their store - goto WJD Designs and click the new post for OS 6
    04-28-10 12:11 PM
    I saw on twitter bbleaks had berry weather running on the home screen. How do I get that goin?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 12:15 PM
    I saw on twitter bbleaks had berry weather running on the home screen. How do I get that goin?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Grab any version Paid/Free from Appworld then make sure you click the "Homescreen Wallpaper" on for Berryweather in the options... and the settings in the options are 10Px LEFT - 10px RIGHT 110px from TOP
    X LArge is the Weather Icon Size...
    04-28-10 12:20 PM
    I saw this when you posted on Twitter and actually pulled over to purchase it. Phenominal job, Wayne. Obviously a huge thanks to Ahaz, JP, and JMal too! You guys did a great job. First theme I've found since BeDroid to get me 24 custom icons as well, so I think I've found a new favourite!

Again, way to go guys.
    04-28-10 12:23 PM
    I saw this when you posted on Twitter and actually pulled over to purchase it. Phenominal job, Wayne. Obviously a huge thanks to Ahaz, JP, and JMal too! You guys did a great job. First theme I've found since BeDroid to get me 24 custom icons as well, so I think I've found a new favourite!

Again, way to go guys.
    Big Thanks GLITCH and it is always awesome to see a twitter friend, Hope to see some shots of diff wallpapers from you on here to show it off!

Remember anyone can follow me @WJDDesigns
    04-28-10 12:26 PM
    wow... I'm getting this one!!! I have fallen in love with the OS6 appearance gotta add this one to my collection.
    04-28-10 12:29 PM
    Niiiccccce. Just purchased and loaded. Great job on this one
    04-28-10 12:50 PM
    Any hopes of a 9630 version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:55 PM
    Niiiccccce. Just purchased and loaded. Great job on this one
    thanks... lots of mt dew and long nights and good help!
    04-28-10 12:56 PM
    Any hopes of a 9630 version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes all trackpad/ball devices will get it next... hey give me some time the OS 6 Promo Video by RIM was just released haha! Lot's of work ahead of me for them!
    04-28-10 12:56 PM
    got it loaded and running... it looks GOOD! Great JOB!!!
    04-28-10 01:01 PM
    Looks like the real thing.....nice! Lovin it so far...............

04-28-10 01:05 PM
    Here you go, Wayne. Background made for BW by Brandon at BBTheme Designs.

04-28-10 01:09 PM
    Yes all trackpad/ball devices will get it next... hey give me some time the OS 6 Promo Video by RIM was just released haha! Lot's of work ahead of me for them!

Ha...i know...i thought it was pretty cool and was just wondering it would be out for others. No rush...Im not going anywhere...Or AM I?

Thanks
    04-28-10 01:15 PM
    Looks like the real thing.....nice! Lovin it so far...............

deff dig the screenshot - finally someone throws one up - good deal!
    04-28-10 01:16 PM
    Here you go, Wayne. Background made for BW by Brandon at BBTheme Designs.

diggin that custom wallpaper...throw it out for people on the board if you can...
    04-28-10 01:19 PM
    This theme looks amazing. Makes me crave OS 6.0 even more. Awesome work Wayne. Hard work and caffeine overload pays off
    04-28-10 01:24 PM
    This theme looks amazing. Makes me crave OS 6.0 even more. Awesome work Wayne. Hard work and caffeine overload pays off
    about to feel the affects as we speak ZZzzZZzz
    04-28-10 01:25 PM
    Purchased this theme and I love it! The dock is smooth and I like the new icons. Icons have a subtle update from current Precision Zen but it makes a nice difference.

The only suggestion I'd make is some up/down transitions when going through screens and the BB button menu and maybe some transparency in that menu. Hope that makes sense. Other themes that I've run have this and it increases the fluidity of the theme/OS.
    04-28-10 01:33 PM

There's the plains background for whoever wants it.
    04-28-10 02:04 PM
    thanks I got it!
    04-28-10 02:15 PM
    I'm having a small issue with the sliding dock.....

I click "All" to go to the applications screen. Then I click the escape key. I try to scroll left and it doesn't scroll. I have to click to scroll to the right to get the left scrolling to work again.....
    04-28-10 02:18 PM
    Even though i don't have a storm the guys at WJDDESIGNS.COM never fail to amaze me. This theme is top notch and a must have. GREAT WORK GUYS
    04-28-10 02:24 PM
298 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD