• BerryWeather
    • Quicklaunch
    • Manage Connections
    • Clock
    • Options

-Area between Calendar and Messages reveals Icons and closes Hidden Today
    -Theme has great icons and new signal/battery meters

05-12-10 10:34 AM
    Ooops, Mods can you please remove this thread, accidentally posted in wrong sub-forum
    05-12-10 10:39 AM
    Looks good! And didn't even have to do the awkward "wrong section" post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 12:19 PM
    Cool looking and I'd keep it, buuuuut,......... a bit buggy to be honest. I can almost never get the slide to work. And most of the time when I am trying the today info comes up over the icons that I can't get rid of so you can't read the today stuff.
    I wish it was working for me though cause it seems clean and looks good.

EDIT: Ok, never mind. It is working fine. I was under the crazy assumption that the slide theme required a slide motion to slide the icons, but you just tap on either the left or right of the screen to get them to slide.

But, the screen still seems inactive at times and I can't get either the icons nor the today stuff to show up. After a tilt to landscape and back it works./

Keeping this post here though in case anyone else is bumbble headed like me.

NICE!!
    Last edited by bamalamwoahblackberry; 05-12-10 at 12:54 PM.
    05-12-10 12:32 PM
    This is a great theme! There is 1 thing I would consider changing though. I really like the icon that shows which dock your are on but I would put that above your dock and put the SMS/MMS icon in between Messages and Calendar. That way when you are on your sms icon the today items do not overlap all your icons on your dock. Other than that though I am gonna rock this theme for a good while. Good Job. Can you post your wallpaper?
    Last edited by flybub; 05-12-10 at 02:50 PM.
    05-12-10 02:41 PM
    Here is the wallpaper...enjoy.....

05-12-10 04:04 PM
    Cool looking and I'd keep it, buuuuut,......... a bit buggy to be honest. I can almost never get the slide to work. And most of the time when I am trying the today info comes up over the icons that I can't get rid of so you can't read the today stuff.
    I wish it was working for me though cause it seems clean and looks good.

EDIT: Ok, never mind. It is working fine. I was under the crazy assumption that the slide theme required a slide motion to slide the icons, but you just tap on either the left or right of the screen to get them to slide.

But, the screen still seems inactive at times and I can't get either the icons nor the today stuff to show up. After a tilt to landscape and back it works./

Keeping this post here though in case anyone else is bumbble headed like me.

NICE!!

I've had the screen become inactive for me a few times as well, but it seems to depend on the OS version I am running. Not sure why it is happening, I will update the theme once I can find a fix...thanks for the input.....
    05-12-10 04:08 PM
    This is a great theme! There is 1 thing I would consider changing though. I really like the icon that shows which dock your are on but I would put that above your dock and put the SMS/MMS icon in between Messages and Calendar. That way when you are on your sms icon the today items do not overlap all your icons on your dock. Other than that though I am gonna rock this theme for a good while. Good Job. Can you post your wallpaper?
    Thanks for the positive remarks....as for the SMS/MMS, I don't use them, I always have my SMS merged to my messages so I never had the need for a dedicated SMS/MMS button, but I could definitely make another version with an included SMS/MMS button.

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it.
    05-12-10 04:10 PM
    I have heard of .607 being the culprit of the freezing up issue. I ran a couple other themes that always froze up on me. This one will pause when I get a new text/email or a phone call but it's only for a couple seconds, this theme is definately good enough not to get rid of it because of some pauses now and then.

I am running .607 BTW.
    05-12-10 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD