Mini bar theme is the cleanest fastest theme I have. I love it! Haven't been able to top it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 10:00 AM
    Have to be Six and Impakt for me right now. I go back and forth. Usually about monthly I do a wholesale change of themes and secondary apps. Impakt has black backgrounds almost throughout which is cool. Six is just very functional and detailed. Almost seems to make my phone happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Six

Impakt
    Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 03-24-10 at 05:51 AM.
    03-23-10 12:21 PM
    Try this one best one I've used for 6 months now mini icons sliding frame hope you enjoy it to. i have bought $200 in theme and deleted all of them for just one.

�–*�–*Mini Border�–*�–*Free Theme by jaxjon (BlackBerryOTA)
    03-23-10 12:45 PM
    top two .. win7 and scatter from Tech Revive, aside from my own.
    03-24-10 03:11 AM
    Miro 2 (my longest running theme. Elegant.)
    Berrysmooth (clean. colorful.)
    Alien from BBdesigns (Boyer makes some nice themes and this is one of his best yet. He made a custom CrystalClear for me with Fenway Park Green Monster green all over it. Very sweet. So that is number 4)
    Finally, one that is not out yet, but the designer's previous themes were the ones that stayed on my S1 along with Miro for the longest time. Had to give it up with OS 5. It is supposedly done and awaiting testing...
    Pods (and Real Icon3) by Calx. (When are they coming? Real soon.)

Picnic gets an honorable mention for being crazy colorful as does Tarnished and the Progrunge series for their great icons. The Iris series was very nice as well.
    03-24-10 06:19 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD