mind. I want something simple ... I like having the option to have your berry weather on the homescreen. Nothing jumbled ... Im really thinking about grabbing the HTC theme.

I;m not a huge fan of the Iberry themes

thanks!

and ... whats the difference between the HTC and the HTC static?
    02-06-10 01:27 PM
    I dont have a top 5 but I have been through so many themes I am like you I want something simple with a weatherslot on the homescreen...right now Im currently using "ellie knockoff" and I love it, very smooth and fast only icon you see on my homescreen is the berryweather update..nothing else.
    02-06-10 03:26 PM
    1. SnowBerry Storm
    2. BeNexus
    3. SlideBerry 2.0
    4. Ace
    5. HTC Pure

That is all.
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 02-06-10 at 03:55 PM.
    02-06-10 03:50 PM
    I love the Genexus theme. It's a FREEmium! I also like Picnic, Elle knock off. In picky about the themes I use and these three work great for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 03:56 PM
    I love the Genexus theme. It's a FREEmium! I also like Picnic, Elle knock off. In picky about the themes I use and these three work great for me.

Where can i find these themes?
    02-06-10 03:58 PM
    If you search in either the Storm 9550 or 95XX theme section, you will find them if you search by name. If you have trouble, just let me know and I'll get the links
    02-06-10 04:09 PM
    1. Elle knockoff.
    2. Elle knockoff.
    3. Elle knockoff.
    4. Elle knockoff.
    5. Elle knockoff.
    02-06-10 04:29 PM
    I'd also recommend the free CB2 theme in the app store it runs smooth and looks great....once you get rid of the default wallpaper lol

and yes Elle knockoff is one of the best free themes you can get...these are the 2 i use the most

I was bored lol....here's the links to the two i suggested

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/elle-knockoff-386233/

CB2 - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by just1083; 02-06-10 at 04:45 PM.
    02-06-10 04:40 PM
    Bedroid
    Genexus live wallpaper
    Elle knockoff
    HTC hd2 by guzzlr
    Berry my hero

02-06-10 04:44 PM
    BeDroid
    BeNexus
    HTC hd2 by guzzlr
    Ace
    Energy
    02-06-10 05:33 PM
    Personally, I could not name five "top" favorites as the reason I no longer have them is that they didn't meet up to my desire. Not that all of them were bad, they just weren't quite up to snuff. So, my vote is for AppleBerry.

I've stuck by Appleberry for quite some time now, both on my Storm 1 and then on my Storm 2. This them offers exactly what you describe: Simple and a dock for BerryWeather on the home screen. Andrew just updated Appleberry to 2.0 (for 5.0 O/S) and it's terrific. He has multiple, multiple versions, some free others for a few bucks, but well worth it. What I love about it is that I have five icons across the bottom of the screen, four user customizable and the fifth is a stack: just barely touch it and up pops a vertical display of yet another five icons (customizable), so that's 9 icons. In the upper, left is a doc for BerryWeather. He has versions with and without Today Screen. This is such a slick, clean, professional theme that while I still look around and occasionally try something else, I know in my heart that this is the very best theme for me. The only thing I did was change the home screen wallpaper, other than that, it's great. You can check it out at:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ap...ck-out-157873/

Edit: I was finally talked in to getting Quick Launch (never thought I needed it) and now I have that as one of the four icons across the bottom. So, there's virtually nothing I can't quickly access from my home screen!

mind. I want something simple ... I like having the option to have your berry weather on the homescreen. Nothing jumbled ... Im really thinking about grabbing the HTC theme.

I;m not a huge fan of the Iberry themes

thanks!

and ... whats the difference between the HTC and the HTC static?
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 02-06-10 at 05:56 PM.
    02-06-10 05:46 PM
    If you want a simple theme check out the new one listed in this forum. It starts out 95xx clear. It us by bbthemedesigns by bboyer.

Another great one is BeNexus.

02-06-10 06:00 PM
    search any theme by Jaxjon in the 9530/9500 theme section.
    he has some really cool stuff.
    and the zen clock series is very memory friendly
    02-06-10 06:53 PM
    search any theme by Jaxjon in the 9530/9500 theme section.
    he has some really cool stuff.
    and the zen clock series is very memory friendly
    agreed.. JaLaw too ..

and Id sugest sophisticate in there also.
    02-06-10 06:57 PM
    In no particular order but they all work well with berryweather and never get deleted
    Elle Knockoff-minimal theme with shortcuts

Quicklaunch Storm-minimal home screen with quicklaunch shortcut-windows style

Classique docked-premium theme with hidden dock

Justin's precision style themes(I think that's the name)-nice theme with landscape homescreen

Stock theme w/1 row layout-works the best with the phone over any other themes

02-07-10 10:53 AM
    Zen 5.0 because its clean and is a today theme.

02-07-10 11:15 AM
    Only elle-knockoff !
    02-07-10 01:29 PM
    yup i have a a custom sophisticate with BBM Browser and SMS on the home screen too. Xizibit definitely runs well and the droid/bold/HTC clock theme by jaxjon are the 3 i have on my phone currently
    02-07-10 01:33 PM
    Quicklaunch
    Where
    Poynt
    Viigo
    crackberry
    Opera

02-07-10 01:35 PM
    Quicklaunch
    Where
    Poynt
    Viigo
    crackberry
    Opera

Er...Themes, dude, not Applications.
    02-07-10 02:26 PM
    To many great themes! It really is hard to choose
    02-07-10 04:46 PM
    For free themes, I'm a big fan of the themes by Natemz. BB Pro v4 is what I've been running lately, but all his 5.0 themes are great (BB Amped v2 and The Blak Series).

For paid themes, I would go for Revelation or Republika by Cocky Culture, nice and fast, with a really nice modern distressed look (I'm sure the others are great too, but these are the only ones I own and can comment on). The iBot themes from Tron are good also.

Not that these are the only ones, but these are my faves.
    02-08-10 11:48 PM
    I was surprised to see a mention of a theme in the blogs, yesterday (I cannot recall the name but it should still be featured towards the bottom of the home page) because the author used the phrase (paraphrasing here) "it's not one of those neat themes you see around here..." I've always loved AppleBerry precisely because it WAS neat.....I only have five icons visible (six if you count the optional weather icon), yet can access 9 apps. Nice clear clock at the top, plus the other usual info, battery, date, signal strength, WiFi if it's on. Just about every icon has been customized (including background on drop down menus) with crisp, clear graphics.

I like to see my wallpaper as the predominant feature on my home screen, not huge icons or a background that's so busy I can't make out the icons. I realize, it's different strokes for different folks, but for me, less is more.
    02-09-10 12:07 AM
    Quicklaunch
    Where
    Poynt
    Viigo
    crackberry
    Opera

lol wow u made my day!!!
    02-11-10 12:57 AM
    Don't have 5 to list. Tried many, AppleBerry being my first. But now have only one, Transparency. Have used it for several months, great theme. Tried several others, came back to this one.
    02-12-10 09:03 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD