Tech Revive Designs is at it again! Brand new animated banner theme. Animated dock and Animated banner. Features all transparent homescreen to show off all walls. Custom hidden today. Custom Icons. Two versions of theme one with landscape one without(your choice). This theme is coming soon! Wanted to give everyone a heads up and some screenshots.

HERE IT IS!
    Buy NewGlass Now!

If Your A Registered Member of the Themes In Motion Website and you PM me from the TIM forum, I will send you back a coupon for 25-50% off this theme!
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 07-31-10 at 07:46 PM.
    07-30-10 02:46 PM
    I cant wait for the release of this one! looks awesome!
    07-30-10 02:53 PM

Wait until you see the animations on this theme. The landscape screen is awesome.
    07-30-10 03:05 PM
    By soon do you mean tonight or tomorrow?
    07-30-10 03:25 PM
    Soon.
    I'm trying to get trackpad editions worked out right. Storm edition is done.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-30-10 03:31 PM
    Soon.
    I'm trying to get trackpad editions worked out right. Storm edition is done.

Well I need this now, lol. The track pad people can wait their turn! Send her on over, lol....
    07-30-10 03:33 PM
    Lol, I understand and appreciate your interest. It will be soon I promise, since this is the first release since annovation I'm really trying to make sure its right.

07-30-10 03:41 PM
    Lol, I understand and appreciate your interest. It will be soon I promise, since this is the first release since annovation I'm really trying to make sure its right.

Well if it is anything like the last one it should be the bizzzzzzomb!

By the looks of it it will suit me perfectly, just can't wait to get her on my phone!!!!!!
    07-30-10 03:44 PM

You're going to love this.
    07-30-10 04:48 PM

Awesome for pictures of the kids!

Great for backgrounds!

Last edited by parkerstorm; 07-30-10 at 06:28 PM.
    07-30-10 05:05 PM
    Nice! *waiting patiently*

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-30-10 06:27 PM

Great for showing off ninjas too ..
    07-30-10 06:41 PM
    http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/kolonji/utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZSBvbiAwNy0zMC0yMDEwIDE5LTM3LTA0LmpwZw.j pg

Great for showing off ninjas too ..
    STOP TEASING ME!!!!

07-30-10 06:50 PM
    sorry ..
    07-30-10 07:22 PM
    Hey Parker...Kolonji was right...am missing a LOT!!..Nice Theme again Parker!!Keep it up!Am jaz only waiting for the S3 to come up!

@Kolonj1 and Jalaw...man,am still fine and still kicking.
    07-31-10 08:10 AM
    just released!
    07-31-10 07:35 PM
    just released!
    OMFG! PM Sent!
    07-31-10 07:45 PM
    Hey, little help with the hotspots bro, lol.....
    07-31-10 08:05 PM
    Hey, little help with the hotspots bro, lol.....
    Ok. Very top middle media folder. Middle of screen application list. Left side browser. Right side quicklaunch. Right below banner to hide banner. Right above bottom static dock to open dock and above dock to hide.

07-31-10 08:16 PM
    Ok. Very top middle media folder. Middle of screen application list. Left side browser. Right side quicklaunch. Right below banner to hide banner. Right above bottom static dock to open dock and above dock to hide.

Thank you sir.... Great job on this as well. Nothin but quality work from you. Keep up the great work!!!
    07-31-10 08:29 PM

Wait until you see the animations on this theme. The landscape screen is awesome.
    The animations work on the Landscape view as well as on the Portrait view. This is one of the few themes that have a landscape home screen with no lag.

The animation involving the header in the Annovation theme was ground breaking. You should see this one. Whoowee!
    08-01-10 02:04 AM
    This i a great theme man, thank you very much. The landscape screen is definitely one of the best parts of it.

For some reason, even after multiple quickpulls, the bottom dock fades in and out kind of slowly, I am not sure why. Is there any way to have it just appear and disappear rather than sending it into the background and bringing it back?

If not, no worries. Thank you again.
    08-01-10 11:15 AM
    This i a great theme man, thank you very much. The landscape screen is definitely one of the best parts of it.

For some reason, even after multiple quickpulls, the bottom dock fades in and out kind of slowly, I am not sure why. Is there any way to have it just appear and disappear rather than sending it into the background and bringing it back?

If not, no worries. Thank you again.
    Let me see what I can do. I will try to speed up the dock animation for you guys and see what happens it may or may not work no guarantees, but I always try to support my customers so I will try for sure. If I can't I will send you a coupon for the portrait only version cause it runs a little faster. As always thanks for your purchase.

08-01-10 04:22 PM
    Let me see what I can do. I will try to speed up the dock animation for you guys and see what happens it may or may not work no guarantees, but I always try to support my customers so I will try for sure. If I can't I will send you a coupon for the portrait only version cause it runs a little faster. As always thanks for your purchase.

If not, no worries. You have excellent customer service which always brings me back to your themes. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Rick
    08-01-10 06:29 PM
    I agree. If you can speed the docks up a little that would be nice but not a big deal... Great job bro. How about substituting either the browser hotspot or the other for berryweather? Just a thought. I love using the berryweather homescreen and it would be sweet if it was hidden in there. No biggie though...

08-01-10 07:44 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD