hi all, just thought id drop some screenshots of a theme iv been working on for a little bit, coming out in the new year, not just for us storm2 owners, but ALL blackberry phones!

the shots of the theme are in red at the mo, and by no means the final edition, but it will come in blue and purple too for definite

Plain homescreen (shown with w/b slot) also comes with 5 preset options, slide on and off the screen

there are 4 icons in the hidden bottom dock, and heres a shot of the home screen with dock and options shown

and finally the menu screen

the icons were given to me by someone (sorry i dont remember who) but have been modified in both colour and to fit OS5.0 (folders, music, videos and all that good stuff)

i also have a video (although poor quality and an early version) of how the centre 5 presets work, not good quality but gets the idea across

all thoughts would be greatly welcomed

also just to add, a massive thanks to AHaz Designs for all the help
    Last edited by daveastra; 12-17-09 at 06:50 PM.
    12-17-09 06:11 PM
    Can't wait... Love it... Hope u need a beta tester....when in the new year will u realease it.... Just can't wait if u can hook it up I would love it..... Like I said just can't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 12:10 AM
    Just to let you know, browser is misspelled in the quick access buttons (browser, rather than broswer). You might also clean the buttons up. If anything, plain rectangles with the words in them will work.
    12-18-09 06:44 PM
    Just to let you know, browser is misspelled in the quick access buttons (browser, rather than broswer).
    ha ha, yea i clocked that after i posted it, guess being dyslexic doesnt help me lol, wont be out for a few weeks so sure it`ll be fine lol
    12-18-09 06:55 PM
    I really like the icon set, and the colour accents you've added to it. Very, very sharp. Personally I'd get more use out of the static icons you're showing in the center of the screen if they were converted to icons of some sort and placed in a sliding side-dock. Then you could offer an 8 icon sliding or hidden bottom dock with hidden today that wouldn't get in the way of the statics.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop. If you need an S2 tester feel free to shoot me a PM or BBM.
    12-18-09 07:00 PM
    I really like the icon set, and the colour accents you've added to it. Very, very sharp. Personally I'd get more use out of the static icons you're showing in the center of the screen if they were converted to icons of some sort and placed in a sliding side-dock. Then you could offer an 8 icon sliding or hidden bottom dock with hidden today that wouldn't get in the way of the statics.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop. If you need an S2 tester feel free to shoot me a PM or BBM.
    hi there, the bottom dock is sliding, and so are the centre buttons, check the linked youtube vid just below the screen caps (its an early vid but gives the effect of whats happening)
    12-18-09 07:19 PM
    hi there, the bottom dock is sliding, and so are the centre buttons, check the linked youtube vid just below the screen caps (its an early vid but gives the effect of whats happening)
    Okay, blurred vision is going to be my downfall. Too much weed in my college days Thanks for the tip though, I'll check the vid now, and thanks again for the theme preview.

~j
    12-18-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD