Theme name: Animated Blue Eye
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7- 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $3.99
    Download Links: Animated Blue Eye - Themes BlackBerry Apps

What does everyone want in a theme? Ease of Use? Creativity? Wallpaper Friendly? Lots of Icons? Lightning Fast? Hidden Today? Hotspots? A weather slot? High-Definition Icons? This theme has everything listed.

The Blue Eye in the middle is animated and pulses just like the Droid Red Eye. If you touch the top left corner, your Notifications Messages and Calendar slides down on its own tab. There are hotspots for Quicklaunch, Sound Profiles, and Applications Screen (there are 2 others as well, but you need pre-installed apps for those). And if you touch the blue arrow at the bottom, another tab slides up with 12 user-defined icons. And of course, we also added a weather slot at the top right.

This theme is lightweight (only 1.2 MBs), fast, responsive, easy-to-use, and intuitive. Check it out for only $1.99 for the first 2 months!

Screenshots:

03-05-10 11:39 AM
    Er, I can't see the pictures in this thread at work, but I can see the Mobihand ones..Why is there only 11 icons in the tray in that picture? Or am I missing something? :P
    03-05-10 12:06 PM
    The weather slot is icon 0.
    There are 12 additional icon slots in the tray. I only have 12 total icons on my homescreen so only 11 show in the tray but 12 will show if you have more on your homescreen.
    03-05-10 12:10 PM
    You can use your own wallpaper but you get a big black box with the eye in the middle. And the battery meter is small. And if you try to click the weather icon you get the clock.

If it wasn't for the eye this theme is not bad. Not for me with the eye in the middle.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-05-10 05:06 PM
    trucks, the eye is the focal point of the theme. It does support wallpapers, but a darker wallpaper is suggested for uniformity.

The weather icon can be touched by clicking a bit under the icon, works fine.

I'll see if I can make the battery and signal meters a bit bigger.
    03-05-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD