A slight twist to my original NEW JERSEY DEVILS Theme for the Storm/Storm2 with sliding doors in both portrait and landscape orientations PLUS a Hidden Today feature.

Here are photos and an explanation below...

Portrait mode: Looks like 2 Closed Doors with Devels Logo. "Touch" the left side of the hockel puck and the 2 sliding doors open to the home screen. Two hidden sliding docks rise from the bottom. The bottom 4 icons are device application order so user selects. Top 3 icons are fixed on Email, Calendar, and Phone Log for the hidden today. No SMS since multithreaded SMS doesn't appear to work with Hidden Today in 5.0 OS. The 4th icon "CLOSE" in this group is to close everything up. The 3 icons for the Hidden today, when "touched", darken the background for the text to show up more clearly. Any other buttons restore the lighter background.[/SIZE]

Just like in portrait mode, landscape has the 2 Closed Doors with the Stanley Cup Trophy and Devils Logo. "Touch" the bottom right part of the logo and the 2 sliding doors open to the 2nd home screen. Here 7 Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same area again on homescreen and it closes back up.

No slowdown of device. Everything is perfectly smooth. Tested on V5.0.0.419.

Incoming Call Screens

And lock screens...

Direct link to website and themes.

More info on FREE and Premium themes available. here

Sports themes are FREE but please donate for my time so I can make more.
    Other themes are by donation only. You decide what its worth and donate. You get the theme.

See my signature for website.
    02-15-10 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD