Version 1.3 has been released:

- Continue to fix clock. Changed font now, should look a lot more like normal HTC clock now.
    - Fixed clock banner.
    - Changed landscape homescreen for faster performance.

Screenshots of new version:

The clock font is a huge improvement on v1.3! Good job pad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 01:47 PM
    Thanks fellas. Yeah salem, I used a different font and edited it completely, came out good. Also edited the clock banner and added a little dark hue towards the bottom like the regular HTC clock. Gotta update the black version with the new clock too.

01-24-10 02:36 PM
    Version 1.4 has been released:

Fixed the clock banner in it.

01-25-10 12:24 AM
    Updated OP with upgraded pics.
    01-25-10 04:29 PM
    Just wanted to stop by and congrats on the theme, you stepped it up throughout the thread. Anyone can tell that you'll be soon labeled one of the greats. Keep it up Pad.
    01-25-10 06:04 PM
    Thanks shayd. Really appreciate the kind words. I wish everyone was as cool as you.

01-25-10 08:19 PM
    I've been keeping track of the progress of this theme. It's looking good right now. It's kind of like making sausage, the process can get kind of ugly but the final result is worth it. You hung in there, doubled down the effort, and the results show it.
    01-25-10 11:22 PM
    Thanks hamilton, sometimes it takes time to get it just the way everyone likes it, but I'm willing to put the work in to make the customers happy.
    01-26-10 08:15 AM
    Version 1.5 of my HD2 BerryWeather version has been released:

Fixes:
    - Pushed down calendar date to make more room for Berryweather icon.

01-26-10 01:16 PM
    Version 1.6 has been released:
    Fixes:

- Revised clock banner to look even more like original HTC clock banner.
    - Revised clock font.
    - Removed the user-defined slide menu at the bottom and replaced it with an entirely new revamped homescreen with 9 user-defined icons, just like the real HD2 phone.
    - If you are using Berryweather, use the attached background screenshot as your Berryweather homescreen wallpaper background!

01-27-10 02:20 PM
    finaly got the clock worked out. still i like the other version better made from another theme maker.
    01-27-10 03:34 PM
    I respect your opinion. Glad you got something you like.
    01-27-10 03:40 PM
    No problem. I was gonna ask for a refund but i havent figured it out yet. so if you will give me one let me know.
    01-27-10 05:03 PM
    Please only discuss my theme in this topic. Discussing refunds and how you like other themes better is kinda rude and disrespectful. If you want a refund, please contact the site you purchased the theme from.

01-27-10 05:45 PM
    i did and they said i had to contact you and have you process the refund.
    01-27-10 07:10 PM
    how do I set Weather Berry on the home screen and also how to I change my icons that show up on the bottom
    02-07-10 07:44 AM
    1. The icons in the dock are static.
    2. Do you own the full Berryweather app? If not, you have to buy it. If you already own it, go into Settings - Homescreen Wallpaper and make sure it's enabled.

02-07-10 07:04 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD