I wanted to make a new topic for this because I'm very happy with the way this came out. For those of you looking for an HD2 theme, look no further. Just refer to my previous topic which can be found by Clicking Here!

It's basically the same thing, except I've incorporated more space into the theme for BerryWeather, took out the slot 1 icon, changed the background image, and just made the theme a bit more HD2 like. I also removed the Landscape homescreen, the theme runs much faster without it and I didn't want to sacrifice any speed for an additional homescreen. I'll put it back if enough people are interested and want it back. Take a look at the images and see for yourself:

You can purchase from the Mobihand store by Clicking Here!
    Last edited by Padgoi; 01-27-10 at 02:26 PM.
    01-19-10 01:44 PM
    Nice work, but the clock needs work. any way to fix this given that the clock is the main focus of these HTC themes?
    01-19-10 11:48 PM
    I can either:

1. Make the clock banner one image instead of two separated by a little space, but that would take away from the HD2 feel a bit.

2. I could try a different font.

I don't know how to make my own fonts so I either have to use a pre-installed font or a free font on the internet.
    01-20-10 12:09 AM
    Actually, disregard that last post.
    I just learned how to edit fonts.
    I'm gonna post an update to this theme tomorrow, just gotta edit the font and re-apply it. Should look very similar if not spot on with the original HTC font after I apply the new font.
    01-20-10 01:00 AM
    double-post. sorry!
    01-20-10 01:00 AM
    I just downloaded this... let me know about the update..is that possible?
    01-20-10 08:15 AM
    bassplaya, working on the update now. When the update is ready, I will post in this topic. And hopefully you'll receive an email from wherever you purchased it. Thanks!!
    01-20-10 08:47 AM
    i just purchased this theme and ill try and it out and see how it is. the clock thing is a big thing but we will see. keep up the good work.
    01-20-10 09:26 AM
    ya i think im gonna want a full refund. theme isnt good at all. needs alot of work. you cant even view the berry weather icon half the time and when you can its so dimmed its just hard to see.
    01-20-10 09:42 AM
    idle, I will be issuing an upgraded version soon. I will take your requests into accounts and work on them.
    01-20-10 11:03 AM
    okay thanks. hoping for a update soon. would like to see a better real hd2 clock and the berry weather to be seen. also maybe more icons on the screen. maybe two rows of 5 instead of one 6. also something to show you what icon your on as well.
    01-20-10 06:35 PM
    idle:

1. You can see which icon you're on, the icon gets highlighted.
    2. I'm trying to make it as close to HD2 as possible. Please keep in mind, the BerryWeather application needs to be tinkered with in order to get it to look good. I've provided the Berryweather settings I use and it looks good.
    3. Still working on the clock. I've made the image more transparent so you can see the weather icon a bit easier. I've also removed the colon from the time, still having a slight issue with clock spacing. I'll release an update as soon as I get these things ironed out.
    01-21-10 12:10 PM
    Update has been uploaded to Mobihand. You guys should be receiving emails shortly.

Here's a quick pic of the upgraded version:

01-21-10 05:22 PM
    Just downloaded the update and i REALLY like the ideas behind it but it was painfully slow? Maybe just my phone???
    01-21-10 05:51 PM
    Try a battery pull.
    If that doesn't do it, I may remove the landscape homescreen. That should speed it up, but it seems to be running well on my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 06:22 PM
    idk? i've done 3 battery pulls? might just not like my phone???
    01-21-10 06:57 PM
    I don't know bass, it's running ok on mine.
    Perhaps I'll remove the landscape homescreen, that should speed it up a bit.
    I'll let you know.
    01-22-10 01:33 AM
    Version 1.2 has been released.

Features:
    - Fixed HTC clock to look almost exactly like real HTC clock.
    - Fixed clock banner.
    - Fixed Hidden Today Area.
    - Removed little blue box that would appear when touching clock on homescreen.

Anyone who purchased should be getting emails shortly with the upgrade link.
    01-22-10 03:34 PM
    man i dont what your doing but the clock is very very bad still. dont look anything like hd2 theme
    01-22-10 06:52 PM
    Thanks idle, appreciate the kind words.
    Still working on the font. Got the spacing down, gotta use a font closer to original.
    01-23-10 01:22 PM
    Thanks idle, appreciate the kind words.
    Still working on the font. Got the spacing down, gotta use a font closer to original.
    He didn't say it rudely. The font isn't even close to the hd2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 06:11 PM
    ya im fileing for a refund because this is nuts. ill wait for the other theme builders who do a good job.
    01-23-10 08:30 PM
    Tough crowd. Sorry it's not up to your guys standards. As I said, I'm still working on it.
    01-23-10 08:43 PM
    Version 1.3 has been released:

- Continue to fix clock. Changed font now, should look a lot more like normal HTC clock now.
    - Fixed clock banner.
    - Changed landscape homescreen for faster performance.

Screenshots of new version:

01-24-10 02:19 AM
    I don't think it looks that bad Pad. They seen the screenshots before they purchased it I'm sure. Don't know why they are complaining. If they didn't like it then they shouldn't have bought the **** thing.
    01-24-10 11:23 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD