For me anyways... Other ones look great
    10-05-10 03:10 PM
    KC is my hero when it comes to walls.. Him and ShayDlife always killed it. I jus do what I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 03:11 PM
    As FYI, I didn't include this in the OP, but with the hidden today, I've made it
    so that the area to the far left of the events is also hot spot for Calendar, SMS/MMS and Messages. I find that with my big thumbs it helps to launch from that area than to try to touch on the icon/row itself. Here's a rough drawing of the hot spot areas:

10-05-10 04:08 PM
    Damn, that looks WAY to busy haha
    Busy yes, but convenient! I just drop the dock and it's a whole lot less busy
    10-05-10 04:11 PM
    KC is my hero when it comes to walls.. Him and ShayDlife always killed it. I jus do what I do.

To bad I'm to lazy to post em most of the time lol

10-05-10 08:00 PM
    This would probably look sweet on the "Halloween" themed version. Can you post the wall?
    Sure thing..
    10-05-10 08:15 PM
    To bad I'm to lazy to post em most of the time lol

That wall is freakin'.
    10-05-10 09:03 PM
    Sure thing..
    Thanks - snaggin' it now.
    10-05-10 09:04 PM
    This theme is sweet! Not sure if u takin feedback but did notice two things...no notifications on app screen, and open/close of the dock is a tad slow...still great work bro!

Posted new version, fixed minor bugger that allowed the app icons to display without the dock (when dock was hidden). And since I was in the code I made the change to speed up the hide/display of the hidden dock. See if that's more to your liking. Thanks for the feedback.
    10-05-10 09:18 PM
    Great work Bob! The halloween was just the thing I was looking for. I like how the menus just fade in and out.
    Any thoughts of using the green from your meters throughout, like the orange in Halloween?

I made a green version of another theme and found it sold very few copies compared to the main colors of Black, Blue and Red. So no plans at the moment, but never know if I'll suddenly get the urge to create another colorized version.
    10-05-10 09:19 PM
    Posted new version, fixed minor bugger that allowed the app icons to display without the dock (when dock was hidden). And since I was in the code I made the change to speed up the hide/display of the hidden dock. See if that's more to your liking. Thanks for the feedback.
    Sweet update bro...dock is perfect now! Thanks for ya hrdwork n great customer service!

10-06-10 05:48 AM
    Now on sale through 10/23 for $1.49.

10-12-10 08:49 AM

12-17-10 04:06 PM

12-17-10 04:14 PM

Thanks for posting the screenshot - looks nice.
    12-18-10 09:30 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD