This cool theme has a unique feature.. reflections! Thats right, the icons and the wallpaper reflect on the bottom! Not only that, but YOU can customize the icons and the wallpaper! With unique animations and a cool reflecting clock, you will love this. Smooth animations, 14 homescreen icons (1 weather, 4 main dock, 9 mini 'folder'). The icons in the folder show the real icons (tiny) and when you tap the folder, they fly out and expand to the homescreen...tap again and they flay back in!

• Weather Slot
    • 4 reflecting dock icons (User customizable!)
    • 1 folder holding 9 icons
    • Cool fly-out / fly-in animations
    • Reflecting Wallpaper (User customizable!)
    • On Sale till 10/28/2010 for only $1.99!

FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO USE THE COUPON CODE cbmirror GET IT FREE!

PURCHASE HERE
    Last edited by StaticFX; 03-07-11 at 07:15 AM.
    10-21-10 01:42 PM
    Hi Static
    Just got a free copy thanks
    10-21-10 01:53 PM
    Wow how cool is that mini folder well impressed static
    10-21-10 01:56 PM
    took me forever to get the animation the way i wanted it! lol glad you like it!
    10-21-10 02:10 PM
    could u post the wallpaper plz
    10-21-10 02:12 PM
    10-21-10 02:35 PM
    cool - let me know what you think of it!
    10-21-10 03:02 PM
    Aw shoot! I missed out on the freebee

Guess I'll hafta break into the piggy bank

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-22-10 02:26 PM
    Thanks Static for the freebie. Just a thought maybe the flyout icons could have an underlayment so you can see them better with lighter wallpapers. Super theme as usual.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-22-10 03:29 PM
    Awesome....you guys always amaze me! Would it be possible to get a QL hot spot somewhere and a meterberry hot spot maybe behind the battery?
    10-22-10 07:07 PM
    I'm having a weird issue here....if I go into the applications screen and move an item, then return to the homescreen and tap on the fly-out folder, the icons that fly out are extremely tiny. I have to tap on each one to restore it....
    10-22-10 08:01 PM
    ...does this always happen? or is it with certain icons? I had that issue originally with the way it was coded... but found a solution and tested it for a good week. I am trying to reproduce it and cant make it do that.

Does anyone else have this issue? let me know...

Meterberry... yeah, i can add that i think. Give me a few days... Im not sure where i'd put the QL spot... i suppose i could do it right in the middle
    10-22-10 08:24 PM
    Looks like it always happens when I move any icon, even one's that are inside of folders....
    I would vote for having the QL spot lower left just above the grass....
    10-22-10 08:37 PM
    Just want to add that i'm getting the same problem too.. sometimes one or two icons don't even show up.. I'm also getting a weird problem with the first lower icon getting clipped at times, usually after a new message arrives.

I'm having a weird issue here....if I go into the applications screen and move an item, then return to the homescreen and tap on the fly-out folder, the icons that fly out are extremely tiny. I have to tap on each one to restore it....
    10-25-10 01:11 AM
    hmm.... ok. this one is driving me nuts cause I cant get it to do it. I may have to remove the animation to cure this error.

Jonkjon & peng... I may have you test before I release.

EDIT: ok, i just got it to happen on the simulator... let me see what I can do
    Last edited by StaticFX; 10-25-10 at 07:09 AM.
    10-25-10 07:06 AM
    Glad to test whatever you need........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:29 AM
    i updated it.. removed the animation for now. it seems that when they shrink and have to be "re-drawn" by the device.. they re-draw at full size and clip to the 15x15 - so they appear small but really only a tiny corner is showing. I will play with this some more and see if there is another solution. Sorry
    10-25-10 07:41 AM
    Hey Static, just got your update.. works like a charm now.. but i noticed that the icons were still getting clipped after receiving new sms or emails.. Just happened to me on the main "Message" icon on the top right corner.

Other than that, no other issues mate. Glad to test any further releases!

Thanks buddy and keep up the excellent work!
    10-25-10 10:55 AM
    ... grrr lol
    on the large or little icon?
    10-25-10 12:16 PM
    i updated it.. removed the animation for now. it seems that when they shrink and have to be "re-drawn" by the device.. they re-draw at full size and clip to the 15x15 - so they appear small but really only a tiny corner is showing. I will play with this some more and see if there is another solution. Sorry
    hmmm.....just got the update as well but I still have the animation and the same original issue. I'll redownload.
    10-25-10 04:41 PM
    Rebooted and it seems to be working now.....I still have the animation! And it's working now...is that right?
    10-25-10 05:25 PM
    ....how? lol the new version has the animation (the move/shrink) removed. It will disappear from one spot and re-appear at the other. but thats it???
    10-25-10 06:22 PM
    It's the large icon. I'll try to get a screen shot of it if it happens today.
    10-25-10 07:22 PM
    I suspect it could be the new message icon, the one with the asterisk that's causing it to get clipped.
    10-25-10 07:23 PM
    ....how? lol the new version has the animation (the move/shrink) removed. It will disappear from one spot and re-appear at the other. but thats it???
    lol.....gotcha! I see now.....I was just so happy that the clipping wasn't ocurring!
    10-25-10 07:50 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD