Just released: a new MARILYN MONROE (NORMA JEAN) theme for the Storm/Storm2 with homescreens in portrait & landscape.

Here are photos and an explanation below...

Portrait mode has 3 home screens each with its own (user selected) icons. Home screen 1 has 5 icons (slots 0-4), homescreen 2 has 4 icons (slots 5-8), and homescreen 3 has 4 icons (slots 9-12). Arrows on the home screens navigate to the different home screens. "Home" icon on home screen #3 takes you back to home screen #1. Home screen #1 has 2 additional icons (slots 13 & 14) for Weather or favorite apps. These 2 icons also appear on landscape homescreen.

Just like in portrait mode, landscape mode has a home screen with 7 icons (slots 0-6) and the two additional icons (slots 13&14) for weather or favorite apps. These are the SAME icons as those in portrait so they are always available in either orientation.

No slowdown of device. Everything is perfectly smooth. Tested on V5.0.0.419. Icons are device application order so you decide what apps appear.

Incoming Call Screen

Application screens...

And Finally, the Lock screens...

Direct link to website and themes. MARILYN MONROE theme is listed under "MISC Sliders".

More info on FREE and Premium themes available. here

Sports themes are FREE but please donate for my time so I can make more.
    Other themes are by donation only. You decide what its worth and donate. You get the theme.

See my signature for website.
    Last edited by kwoodford; 06-15-10 at 09:20 AM.
    03-18-10 07:05 PM
    This is really Neat!! I'd like this with Bettie Page and other women as well. Good work, none the less!
    03-20-10 12:00 AM
    Very nice work, and I also would LOVE a Bettie theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD