the default icons (including those displayed when holding in the bb button)
    hidden today
    hotspots - time, manage connections, sounds, QL, weather, etc
    preferably a hidden doc but not a must

Anyone know of theme like this? I am currently switching between LaneBerry and BBZen Pro black - I love them but I am kind of missing my default icons. Willing to donate.
    05-07-10 02:56 PM
    Sounds easy enough.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-08-10 05:34 PM
    do you know of one?
    05-10-10 03:36 PM
    Try this OTA... This is an Original Zen theme spiced up a little with a WB slot that was made by Natemz... I use to rock it every once in a while. Can't remember if it has a QL hotspot though. You will have to see for yourself....

http://www.berryosfiles.com/download..._Zen_Today.jad

Here are a few more to keep you busy for a while, lol....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...sion+zen+remix
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 05-10-10 at 03:56 PM.
    05-10-10 03:45 PM
    I checked out the Precision Zen Remix a bit back and as I recal it does not have hotspots for QL or BW. I tried the Zen Today too but it too had no hotspots for QL or BW. thanks though!
    05-10-10 04:07 PM
    I checked out the Precision Zen Remix a bit back and as I recal it does not have hotspots for QL or BW. I tried the Zen Today too but it too had no hotspots for QL or BW. thanks though!
    I'm pretty sure that almost all of the Precision Zen Remix themes have a hidden spot for QL. They are a tiny spot in the banner.
    Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 04:40 PM
    Not looking for a precision zen theme because they don't allow for QL & WB hotspots but rather a costume theme using the bb icons and a hidden doc preferably and the aforementioned hotspots (as well as the standard others). It could even be the new os 6 icons or the bold icons. Just thought it would be nice to have a bb theme with some pizazz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD