Hello,

I am looking for a specific theme. On my blackberry storm 2 it was named com_plazmic_bluegray. It had only one icon in the top right corner and all options like the network, clock, etc. were active. I had it but because of some problems (only had and still have BES option for email), I wiped the phone and lost the theme. I thought it came with the phone and after reinstalling software it would be there, but it isn't. I bought the phone used so they probably added it later. If anyone knows where I can get it, even if I have to buy it, please let me know where I can get it.

Thanks in advance,
    10-01-10 02:15 PM
    Hello,

I am looking for a specific theme. On my blackberry storm 2 it was named com_plazmic_bluegray. It had only one icon in the top right corner and all options like the network, clock, etc. were active. I had it but because of some problems (only had and still have BES option for email), I wiped the phone and lost the theme. I thought it came with the phone and after reinstalling software it would be there, but it isn't. I bought the phone used so they probably added it later. If anyone knows where I can get it, even if I have to buy it, please let me know where I can get it.

Thanks in advance,
    This what you're hunting for? Blue Grey Storm Hidden Dock!...FREE & .151 compatible!! I note it's not for the Storm2 but fits your description, so take that as you will.
    Last edited by genomos; 10-02-10 at 02:57 AM.
    10-01-10 11:23 PM
    Hello genomos,

The link you posted doesn't seem to work. Can you please post the link again?

Thanks
    10-02-10 02:55 AM
    Hello genomos,

The link you posted doesn't seem to work. Can you please post the link again?

Thanks
    Should work now, sorry; that's what haste will do for ya.
    10-02-10 02:58 AM
    Thanks for your help.
    10-02-10 02:13 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help. At first I thought it wasn't the one but it is. Thanks.
    10-07-10 03:13 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help. At first I thought it wasn't the one but it is. Thanks.
    No problem, it's what Crackberry's for.
    10-07-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD