icons in the slots are the forst two on the application screen

-2 OCD slots
    -hidden today with 10 entries
    -landscape homescreen with hidden today
    -animated zen icons
    -click bb icon in upper right corner for quicklaunch
    -manage connections and clock hotspots

desktop only unless someone can host OTA

*EDIT* added a no OCD icon version and added the quicklaunch button to the landscape homescreen
    Last edited by racinwarrior; 11-20-09 at 08:31 AM.
    11-18-09 12:51 PM
    I'm a theme addict and will give it a shot. This is made with the new 5.0 theme builder right? Since you've got a Storm2 too (pun intended), then I'm guessing it runs well on the S2.

Will provide feedback. Man I've got a lot of themes on here!
    11-18-09 02:34 PM
    E-Mail her for OTA Hosting. [email protected]
    11-18-09 02:56 PM
    This looks really good, however, until there is a fix for the icons not updating on the homescreen, I would prefer it without the weatherbug slots.

But it looks like a really nice theme. I love simple, transparent themes. I love to show off my wallpapers, but I have to have a today calendar, so the hidden today area is perfect for me. I won't download a theme with out it.

Congratulations on your first theme!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I absolutely love the dedicated QuickLaunch button! I must-have app must have a dedicated button.
    Last edited by Mr. Orange 645; 11-19-09 at 09:29 PM.
    11-19-09 09:26 PM
    This looks really good, however, until there is a fix for the icons not updating on the homescreen, I would prefer it without the weatherbug slots.

But it looks like a really nice theme. I love simple, transparent themes. I love to show off my wallpapers, but I have to have a today calendar, so the hidden today area is perfect for me. I won't download a theme with out it.

Congratulations on your first theme!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I absolutely love the dedicated QuickLaunch button! I must-have app must have a dedicated button.

added a no OCD icon version
    11-20-09 08:32 AM
    There's a bunch of people on here willing to host themes ota including ejackson.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:13 PM
    thank you for the theme love it. one question tho, whats with the quick launch button and how does it work?
    11-21-09 05:23 PM
    Click the button and it will open quicklaunch. Obviously quicklaunch must be installed

11-21-09 09:33 PM
    added a no OCD icon version
    Thank you! I will download it five it a shot as soon as I have access to my desktop, unless you can come up with an OTA link.

11-22-09 08:56 AM
    Thanks racinwarrior for sharing and great work.
    11-22-09 10:59 AM
    racinwarrior, great theme! My only suggestion would be to add an application screen hotspot to the center of the homescreen.
    11-26-09 12:44 AM
    Nice theme. Would you mind posting your wallpaper?
    11-29-09 11:51 PM
    can I get an OTA link?? Please! I would really like to try this. thanks
    11-30-09 09:12 AM
    Thanks for the great theme. Just installed quicklaunch and i am going to play with it. what does OCD mean? and it there anyway to manage what shows up on the homescreen, etc?
    12-01-09 07:41 AM
    OCD refers to obsessive compolsive disorder. meaning back in the storm one days people were obsessed with checking their free memory so someone coined the term OCD slot. the icons tha appear are the first ones in your application screen
    12-06-09 06:55 PM
    racinwarrior, great theme! My only suggestion would be to add an application screen hotspot to the center of the homescreen.
    i have been trying to do that but cant figure it out
    12-06-09 06:58 PM
    I agree. This is a nice looking clean and simple theme. However, I really would like to use this with the new Weatherberry wallpaper weather icon. In order to do this and keep the look of the theme I need the wallpaper as well. Can you include the wallpaper for download as well? I am really excited about this them. Thanks.
    12-07-09 11:19 AM
    i agree. This is a nice looking clean and simple theme. However, i really would like to use this with the new weatherberry wallpaper weather icon. In order to do this and keep the look of the theme i need the wallpaper as well. Can you include the wallpaper for download as well? I am really excited about this them. Thanks.
    here is the wallpaper for all that asked
    12-07-09 11:38 AM
    do the today calender items refresh right away when we delete them?
    12-07-09 03:31 PM
    As the previous poster said, it would be awesome if the quick launch button was in the middle. Also, the check marks don't display properly on my phone for some reason. the D and R only show up when highlighted.

It might be a bit cluttered for some people but I would like the OCD slots available in portrait and landscape as well as the quick launch. Just ideas. Even how it is, it great. Thanks again

My phone is out off app memory... anyone want to point me int he direction of a fix? Thanks
    12-07-09 07:28 PM
    As the previous poster said, it would be awesome if the quick launch button was in the middle. Also, the check marks don't display properly on my phone for some reason. the D and R only show up when highlighted.

It might be a bit cluttered for some people but I would like the OCD slots available in portrait and landscape as well as the quick launch. Just ideas. Even how it is, it great. Thanks again

My phone is out off app memory... anyone want to point me int he direction of a fix? Thanks
    these are things i can def do i can look into the message thing. anyone else having that prob?

as far as app mem im not sure what you can do other than delete apps and old messages
    12-07-09 07:47 PM
    I love this theme! I had to wipe my storm2 because of performance, and of course my today theme disappeared! I like yours better anyway. so cool to have the calendar and message lists overlay only when you want them. You have inspired me to download the development tool and have a look at creating my own theme!
    03-17-10 01:53 AM
    Thank you for this. Question: Is this the photo/theme shown on the blackberry storm 2 commericals? The hubs has been looking for the "lightening storm" wallpaper but I wasn't sure what it looked like b/c I haven't seen the commercial.
    03-17-10 12:29 PM
    Nice theme... would it be possible to make the battery to display as percent?
    03-17-10 04:32 PM
    Thank you for this. Question: Is this the photo/theme shown on the blackberry storm 2 commericals? The hubs has been looking for the "lightening storm" wallpaper but I wasn't sure what it looked like b/c I haven't seen the commercial.
    disregard, the answer is yes, finally saw the commerical
    03-17-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD