I added a version of the bar interface that includes a 9 item normal hidden today and a hideable OCD icon (13th in app screen) that is hideable by tapping the area used to show the today screen in the other versions. Find link in OP.

I added a version of the tabbed interface that includes a 10 item normal hidden today and a hideable OCD icon (13th in app screen) that is hideable by tapping the area used to show the today screen in the other versions. Find link in OP.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 06-26-10 at 09:28 AM.
    06-26-10 09:00 AM
    When you have the tabbed, 9 item normal hidden today & OCD version I may never change themes again. Papal @ that time too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 09:07 AM
    When you have the tabbed, 9 item normal hidden today & OCD version I may never change themes again. Papal @ that time too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Done! Didn't take as long to convert as I thought.

Because of where the main tab is I was able to make it 10 items on that one.

Enjoy!
    06-26-10 09:29 AM
    Nice updates. Made a great theme even better. Love the jet3 version.
    06-26-10 11:38 PM
    I am currently in the process of tweaking the next version that has all 18 icons customizable with text for each one. I had to use some advanced svg coding to make it happen. I will probably release it in a new thread within a few days as soon as I am sure I have debugged it sufficiently.
    06-30-10 09:38 PM
    i deff like this theme, good work
    07-01-10 11:46 AM
    Great looking theme....thanks!
    07-01-10 02:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD