Hey guys!

Just released a new theme called iPhony. This will be hitting the App World shortly and is already undergoing the submission process. I just wanted to collect some feedback to see what you guys have to say about it.

This theme runs very quick and simple. It includes a 10 item hidden today and it looks great with different wallpapers!

Features

• 4 Static, User-Changeable Dock Icons
    • 10 Hidden Today Items
    • Fast and Functional
    • Very Wallpaper Friendly

UPDATE: NO MORE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE.
    I will give out a several review copies for free to collect feedback. Just post here, or PM me if interested.

I'll be waiting.

I'm currently running this theme, and I couldn't be any happier. You can get it at the CrackBerry Store for $4.99.

iPhony theme is available at the CrackBerry Store for $4.99.
    Last edited by Artem; 12-16-09 at 11:03 PM.
    12-16-09 03:55 AM
    PM sent......
    12-16-09 04:53 AM
    Looks great! I'll help review it for you if you want to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 06:02 AM
    Artem, I would be glad to check it out and give you some feedback.
    12-16-09 08:13 AM
    Coupons sent.
    12-16-09 03:48 PM
    not bad.looks good
    12-16-09 03:51 PM
    Here's my initial reaction:

-Love the icons and they're some of the best I've come across

-Theme is fast and smooth

-Little to no memory leak so far (about -.1 per hour) but it gains it back after awhile so thats pretty typical of any theme. I'll give an update on this later.

-The hidden today font size is great. I like not having to squint to see the words

Things I might change:

-The hidden connections button was elusive to me and on some occasions I had to tap the area four-five times for it to prompt.

-I like the four docked icons but I found myself wanting more of your icons on the home screen. An eight icon sliding dock or a 8 icon home screen without the grey bar I think could accomplish this.

-I would like a black wallpaper on the lock screen but I know you're going for an iPhone look so it's understandable.

other than that its a great theme and I'd pay $5 bucks for it. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out.
    12-16-09 04:17 PM
    Here's my initial reaction:

-Love the icons and they're some of the best I've come across

-Theme is fast and smooth

-Little to no memory leak so far (about -.1 per hour) but it gains it back after awhile so thats pretty typical of any theme. I'll give an update on this later.

-The hidden today font size is great. I like not having to squint to see the words

Things I might change:

-The hidden connections button was elusive to me and on some occasions I had to tap the area four-five times for it to prompt.

-I like the four docked icons but I found myself wanting more of your icons on the home screen. An eight icon sliding dock or a 8 icon home screen without the grey bar I think could accomplish this.

-I would like a black wallpaper on the lock screen but I know you're going for an iPhone look so it's understandable.

other than that its a great theme and I'd pay $5 bucks for it. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out.
    Thank you for the review!
    12-16-09 04:39 PM
    Artem, first off thanks for the code to review.

I completley agree with moseriv, everything looks and operates very fast and smooth. I have been running it for an hour or so and have not had any leak at all. I can tell that this is a very well built theme, and I also love the icons.....

Overall- It is a great theme and well worth the status of an "premium theme" to purchase.

I have a few things I would like to suggest:

* Optional 8 icon version
    * Make the profile icon a weather slot (that would sale me right away)
    * I would go with more of a zen color of blue for options and menus, the light blue is a little to light for my liking. (just a personal opinion)
    12-16-09 06:23 PM
    Artem,

Firstly thanks for the code. Upon download and changing to your theme I do not have the what looks like a speaker icon in the left hand corner, that you show on your pics. I will give more assessment review after I put in through real world use later.
    12-16-09 07:16 PM
    Artem,

Firstly thanks for the code. Upon download and changing to your theme I do not have the what looks like a speaker icon in the left hand corner, that you show on your pics. I will give more assessment review after I put in through real world use later.
    Hmm, that's weird. It has to be there. Have you tried a device reboot?
    12-16-09 08:37 PM
    Artem, first off thanks for the code to review.

I completley agree with moseriv, everything looks and operates very fast and smooth. I have been running it for an hour or so and have not had any leak at all. I can tell that this is a very well built theme, and I also love the icons.....

Overall- It is a great theme and well worth the status of an "premium theme" to purchase.

I have a few things I would like to suggest:

* Optional 8 icon version
    * Make the profile icon a weather slot (that would sale me right away)
    * I would go with more of a zen color of blue for options and menus, the light blue is a little to light for my liking. (just a personal opinion)
    Thank you for your review and suggestions as well!
    12-16-09 08:38 PM
    This is a fast and very clean theme. It was fast right after download before the reboot.
    I didn't like the idea of the limited icons on the home screen but it keeps the clean look. To get the app screen you just clock above the dock and the speed make up for the 4 icon limit.
    Icons are very easy on the eyes.

12-16-09 09:00 PM
    This is a fast and very clean theme. It was fast right after download before the reboot.
    I didn't like the idea of the limited icons on the home screen but it keeps the clean look. To get the app screen you just clock above the dock and the speed make up for the 4 icon limit.
    Icons are very easy on the eyes.

Thanks Chip!

UPDATE: No more review copies available. iPhony Theme is available for $4.99 in the CrackBerry Store.
    12-16-09 11:02 PM
    Thanks artem for letting me review the theme. I really like it. It is fast, no memory leak, nice and smooth. This is a simple, clean and functional theme. I personally like themes that don't have too much going on (like complex animations). I would offer an eight icon option. You know people will be requesting it. Thanks again!

12-17-09 10:14 AM
    Hey artem, thanks for letting me review the theme, I LOVE it, it's not exactly like Iphone which is what I like most about it, it's just different enough to make it stand out.
    I love the icons and call me boring, but I LIKE the 4 icon homescreen better than an 8, it's more simplistic!

Also too I seen some suggestions for sliding docks, no offense and do what you want, but once again I think just fine the way it is, makes it stand out better than the other copies of Iphone themes.

Call me old fashion, but too many things sliding from every side of the screen gets too confusing if I wanted it to look and act exactly like the Iphone, I woulda bought one. lol
    This is just enough difference to give my S2 a sweetass look, but without being exact to the Iphone.

Great Job and thanks again for theme.

ps. The theme doesn't self destruct after trial period does it.

pss. BTW I know others suggested a darker "zen" blue for the menus, just my opinion, I think you got it spot on with what you have now.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 12-17-09 at 05:16 PM. Reason: grammar correction
    12-17-09 05:10 PM
    Hey artem, thanks for letting me review the theme, I LOVE it, it's not exactly like Iphone which is what I like most about it, it's just different enough to make it stand out.
    I love the icons and call me boring, but I LIKE the 4 icon homescreen better than an 8, it's more simplistic!

Also too I seen some suggestions for sliding docks, no offense and do what you want, but once again I think just fine the way it is, makes it stand out better than the other copies of Iphone themes.

Call me old fashion, but too many things sliding from every side of the screen gets too confusing if I wanted it to look and act exactly like the Iphone, I woulda bought one. lol
    This is just enough difference to give my S2 a sweetass look, but without being exact to the Iphone.

Great Job and thanks again for theme.

ps. The theme doesn't self destruct after trial period does it.

pss. BTW I know others suggested a darker "zen" blue for the menus, just my opinion, I think you got it spot on with what you have now.
    Thanks for the review!

PS: I know some of you would prefer more than 4 icons on the bottom dock, but I have left it like this because it's an still an iPhone clone... but for people who don't like exact replicas.
    12-18-09 03:37 AM
    Artem,

Very nice theme. I like the icons very much and the speed is fantastic. I observed no memory leaks with this theme.

I would maybe like a spot to put my weather icon in a corner tho but that is just what I would like. Would like more icons on the bottom row but again as you stated it is an iphone clone. Could you maybe always show four in the bottom but maybe if you were to hit a spot on the screen and then it would show eight? Just thinking I guess.

Other than that, the program ran great.

Thanks for letting me test it out.

topcop
    12-18-09 07:34 AM
    Artem,

Very nice theme. I like the icons very much and the speed is fantastic. I observed no memory leaks with this theme.

I would maybe like a spot to put my weather icon in a corner tho but that is just what I would like. Would like more icons on the bottom row but again as you stated it is an iphone clone. Could you maybe always show four in the bottom but maybe if you were to hit a spot on the screen and then it would show eight? Just thinking I guess.

Other than that, the program ran great.

Thanks for letting me test it out.

topcop
    Thank you for an honest review!
    12-18-09 10:52 AM
    Ok Im trying out Iphony and Itheme and was wondering if theres a way that I can have the homescreen show todays events or a couple of days at a time? is this possible? thanks, Chuck
    12-21-09 08:11 AM
    Ok Im trying out Iphony and Itheme and was wondering if theres a way that I can have the homescreen show todays events or a couple of days at a time? is this possible? thanks, Chuck
    Yes. Simply tap the calendar icon on the homescreen and 10 latest events will appear on the homescreen.
    12-21-09 11:31 AM
    Looks awesome

12-21-09 01:15 PM
    Looks awesome

Thanks for the feedback.

PS: Just to let you guys know. All of my themes are only $1.99 each until the 26th! Check them all out at the CrackBerry store.
    12-23-09 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD