I love the look of the HTC Sense UI and I've seen the theme called Real Hero by BT Design which looks amazing, but I'm turned off by the comments (no support, eats battery, very laggy, etc). I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I thought it might be ok.

With that said, are there any other Sense UI Themes worth checking out?

Thanks all!
    06-03-10 12:52 PM
    this theme is similar and runs great (no OTA, DM download only) but there is a glitch when locked in landscape mode, the screen is a bit off but that's no biggie especially since its free!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...-theme-472334/
    Last edited by stacyadell; 06-03-10 at 01:41 PM.
    06-03-10 01:35 PM
    Go to blackberry appworld and type 'Hero HTC sense' in the search and it should pull at least a couple of them.
    06-03-10 01:36 PM
    BlackBerry App World - Hero HTC Sense UI Official
    not bad....those yellow colors though are horrible

other than that, just the Real Hero one
    BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "HTC"
    06-03-10 01:46 PM
    I have the BT design one you mentioned and it's 100% fine on my phone. Everything is great about it IMO. Maybe other people have had worse experiences, but I would recommend it. It's the best Sense theme out there.
    06-03-10 01:53 PM
    that's good to hear. are you on 607? no lag? Do you use the weatherberry version? Love the look but $10 for WB + $6 for the theme... tempted to skip WB but it looks SO sharp.
    06-03-10 01:55 PM
    How about one of these free ones, scroll all the way through as there are a lot of themes on the first page and they are all free.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...thread-413503/
    06-03-10 02:09 PM
    all very nice, but I'm looking for one that functions a bit more like the Sense
    06-03-10 02:38 PM
    I have the Real_Hero theme on my 9700 along with BerryWeather and it's absolutely fine. No lag whatsoever. I would highly recommend. PS: I would post a picture but don't know how, lol.
    06-03-10 02:45 PM
    if you go to the post with mobihand coupon codes, purchase from mobihand using the discount then repost your discount code you will save 20%
    06-03-10 02:59 PM
    here is the link to the mobihand discounts, remeber be sure to post your codes after you use the latest valid code listed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mob...7/index30.html
    06-03-10 03:01 PM
    actually its already on-sale for $1 on mobihand so no need for the discount (they don't work for currently discounted products)

BT Design Real Hero theme v2.2 New features! - Themes BlackBerry Apps!
    06-03-10 03:03 PM
    that's good to hear. are you on 607? no lag? Do you use the weatherberry version? Love the look but $10 for WB + $6 for the theme... tempted to skip WB but it looks SO sharp.
    I am on .607 and no lag for me. I do use the BW version, but you can replace BW in the first slot with any free weather app if you wanted (you won't get the bigger weather icon though because the BW version of this theme uses BW's wallpaper function).
    06-03-10 04:48 PM
    Check out elecites sit and you'll find 1 there, I got it on my bold and its fine 2 me. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 06:32 PM
    WOW. I have to tell you, this theme rocks. In nearly every way. I am THRILLED (especialy since it only cost me $1)! No lag, smooth animations, weatherbug is very cool and pretty easy to make it look right. It's too bad the theme got bad press on it's announcement thread because on my berry, it's perfect.
    06-04-10 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD