Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7- 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

All versions of HTC Pure are now on sale for .99 until December, 26!!!

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on the Storm look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions, a black version(has the clear clock) and the original blue. There are 6 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by tapping the start button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen. The last screen holds your 9 user defined icons. Under the stacks icons(right hand corner) you will be able to hide the Today feature if you choose not to have it on your screen at all times.

The theme also makes use of the home screen landscape feature with a few of the most used hot spots.(hidden today in portrait mode).

If there are any problems or concerns you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in the theme and thanks to my beta testers.

Thanks

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and sub menus
    -6 Home screens (tap the start button to bring up hidden bottom dock)
    -Hidden Today (tap the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch - integrated (click right side of bottom banner)
    -Weather support (BerryWeather 2.0 homescreen compatible)
    Landscape home screen has 3 user defined icons that can be used for weather, meterberry or any updating icon.
    -HTC Pure flip clock- the closest you'll get to the real product

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack_Lite

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack_Lite_WB

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue_Clear

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue_Clear_WB
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 12-23-09 at 08:49 AM.
    12-12-09 11:24 AM
    This is one of the best themes I've had very high resolution and runs great. Must buy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 12:31 PM
    This is one of the best themes I've had very high resolution and runs great. Must buy!

Thank you and I'm glad you're enjoying the theme.
    12-12-09 01:03 PM
    Wow, very nice theme guzz
    12-12-09 01:32 PM
    Wow, very nice theme guzz
    Thanks, you're new versions are sweet also.
    12-12-09 01:52 PM
    Very well done. Everything works as advertised and very well I might add. The Color Banding really come out in the clock though. I would prefer a bit of transparency though tbh.

And in Portrait homescreen the date is at the bottom left of the clock. If this WASN'T there I could place the weatherberry icon right under the clock and would look sick. Would be nice to Dock it there so it overlays the clock. I know I'm asking for a bit much there though.

Other than that very nice. Wish I could try out the Darker version. Is the Black version transparent? For the clock? Or is it all carbon fiver. Can't tell from pick.

12-12-09 03:17 PM
    weatherberry icon right under the clock and would look sick.
    if there was anything i would like to see it would that. under the clock like in the HTC droid themes. but its perfect either way
    12-12-09 03:43 PM
    This is gorgeous, guzzl3r - I just bought it at mobihand - basic black, of course!

Update: now I'm gonna buy the Blue at $.99! Yay!
    Last edited by stormbabe; 12-23-09 at 12:53 PM.
    12-12-09 03:59 PM
    On the black the clock is see through.
    As far as the berryweather, just set the top to 200 and have the font set to I think 10 and it fits perfectly under the clock.

12-12-09 05:04 PM
    I just purchased the black version and i love it...but is it possible to include color icons in this version and if so how long would it take...thanks in advanced
    12-12-09 05:32 PM
    I just purchased the black version and i love it...but is it possible to include color icons in this version and if so how long would it take...thanks in advanced
    Yes I'm designing a version of the black with the color icons. This will be a different version so you will have to purchase separately. I'm also updating the original blue and black versions to include sms and bbm on the home screens(all updates to the original themes are free) all versions will out tomorrow.
    12-12-09 06:58 PM
    Very well done. Everything works as advertised and very well I might add. The Color Banding really come out in the clock though. I would prefer a bit of transparency though tbh.

And in Portrait homescreen the date is at the bottom left of the clock. If this WASN'T there I could place the weatherberry icon right under the clock and would look sick. Would be nice to Dock it there so it overlays the clock. I know I'm asking for a bit much there though.

Other than that very nice. Wish I could try out the Darker version. Is the Black version transparent? For the clock? Or is it all carbon fiver. Can't tell from pick.

There will be a blue version available tomorrow with the transparent clock.
    12-12-09 07:00 PM
    Here are some screenshots from me!

]
    12-12-09 07:46 PM
    Developer Message:

Just updated the themes and added the new versions. I added two weather versions of the two new new versions also. There is a list of changes below.

-Moved the date to the top banner(some people were having trouble with Berryweather fitting under the clock)
    -Moved status text to bottom banner
    -Added SMS to first home screen (click to bring up SMS and tap the small arrow to bring up BBM)
    -Moved the app screen hot spot to the main home screen(click the left or right of the screen)
    Remember to close the today area when clicking on the app screen hotspot.
    -Fixed the focus icon for the browser(original blue version)
    -Added weather versions(weather icon will no longer be visible through the homescreens also has to be in the 1st icon slot)
    -Added four new versions:
    HTC PureBlack_Lite(color icons)
    HTC PureBlack_Lite_WB (weather version)
    HTC PureBlue_Clear(clear clock)
    HTC PureBue_Clear_WB (weather version)
    12-13-09 05:38 PM
    All versions of HTC Pure are now on sale for .99 until December, 26!!!
    12-23-09 08:51 AM
    Holy cow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

12-23-09 08:56 AM
    very nice theme..is there a reason why you choose to keep the windows logo next to the start button as opposed to the blackberry symbol? i would prefer that..
    12-24-09 06:00 PM
    very nice theme..is there a reason why you choose to keep the windows logo next to the start button as opposed to the blackberry symbol? i would prefer that..
    Just want to keep it consistent with the original HTC Pure.
    12-26-09 03:59 PM
    Just purchased this theme. Great buy for 99 cents. Thanks. One question though. I bought the WB version and the icon is on the first page right under the clock like it should be. But when I click on the weather berry icon it takes me to the application page and not the weather berry app itself. Is this right?

Edit: Never mind. I must not have been clicking directly on the icon because it is working now. Sorry
    Last edited by mg6035; 12-26-09 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Updated info
    12-26-09 06:27 PM
    So I just bought the blue version and I absolutely love it...just one question though....Would it be possible to post the wallpaper that comes with the theme? I only ask because I just got stormslider as well and I want the slider background to match the theme background
    12-26-09 11:50 PM
    am i missing a code because when i tried to add it to the cart..it still shows 5.99
    12-27-09 03:27 AM
    I believe the 99 cent sale was good thru Dec. 26 so if you tried this morning it probably went back up in price.
    12-27-09 08:20 AM
    So I just bought the blue version and I absolutely love it...just one question though....Would it be possible to post the wallpaper that comes with the theme? I only ask because I just got stormslider as well and I want the slider background to match the theme background
    No problem the wallpaper is in the attachment.
    12-27-09 11:46 AM
    am i missing a code because when i tried to add it to the cart..it still shows 5.99
    Yeah the sale only lasted until the December 26, but I'll be updating the theme pretty soon and when I update I usually put the themes on sale.
    12-27-09 11:49 AM
    Playing around with the theme tonight and I noticed something. If I'm on the home screen in portrait mode and I switch to landscape the message and calendar show up in landscape even if I didn't have them displaying in portrait. Also, even though they show up in landscape the actual today items themselves won't show when I tap either calendar or messages. Are they supposed to show up? If not, why have the words messages and calendar show up at all in landscape?
    12-27-09 09:57 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD