I've purchased and downloaded more themes than I can count. And while I found some really great ones, I could never really find one that fit "me".. So I decided to whip up my own theme and share it at the same time..

This theme is very simple but lightweight at the same time. The interface remains snappy which keeps the whole user experience enjoyable.

This is going to continue to be a work in process and welcome any comments/suggestions.

Sorry, I don't have the ability to host the theme OTA

**Theme Updated Aug 4,2010**
    Read below for details + new screenshot

**Edited again to remove blue focus on homescreen + changed colour of App name display to be more readable with different wallpapers**

New OTA Link : MyBBOTA.com Download - Scdock.
    Last edited by chrisyng; 08-04-10 at 09:51 PM.
    08-03-10 01:07 AM
    New update to the theme..

Added os6 icons, icon focus indicators, fixed up some graphical glitches..
    08-03-10 09:40 PM
    Some1 please host it OTA! I currently don't have a PC
    08-03-10 10:00 PM
    Got an OTA link from mybbota ..

MyBBOTA.com Download - CleanDock

Hopefully that works!
    08-03-10 10:16 PM
    Damn its not working I'm really liking this theme
    08-03-10 10:32 PM
    link worked for me. This theme is great! Can you post the tachometer wallpaper SVP? thanks
    Last edited by mystro2b; 08-03-10 at 11:08 PM.
    08-03-10 10:53 PM
    Here's the Tach paper.. I'm glad you are enjoying the theme, let me know if you would like to see anything added or changed..

I just noticed that the display of the date runs out of the border.. I never accounted for extra long date displays it seems.. I'll fix this up tomorrow and post an update.
    08-04-10 01:36 AM
    LOVE IT! Where's the sound icon?
    08-04-10 08:18 AM
    any way to change the wallpaper away from the speedo?

And are the network icons and battery icons hotspots for "network connections" and "options" respectively? cos I can't seem to pull them up thank way!

great theme! thx for sharing!
    08-04-10 09:38 AM
    Here's the Tach paper.. I'm glad you are enjoying the theme, let me know if you would like to see anything added or changed..

I just noticed that the display of the date runs out of the border.. I never accounted for extra long date displays it seems.. I'll fix this up tomorrow and post an update.
    Thanks! I really like what you've done. I would vote for a sound profile hotspot...maybe on the battery meter icon. And, this is really minor, but when you highlight the manage connections hotspot in the upper right or the clock, it stays blue until you touch another part of the screen. No big deal, but if it's easy to fix, might be a nice touch (I noticed in landscape mode, this is not an issue- the area turns blue, but goes away when you move your finger...).

I look forward to your future updates! Really great theme!
    Last edited by mystro2b; 08-04-10 at 10:47 AM.
    08-04-10 10:44 AM
    Really really liking this theme man..it's been a while since I've even bothered downloading any but this one caught my eye. Great work!

I would also vote for a sound profile hotspot

Weird, but my the day and date don't fit on the oval but it does in your screenshots..
    08-04-10 11:43 AM
    Okay, New Theme Update:

*Created New Profile Hotspot in upper left corner. Had to create new icons to maintain visibility of which profile you are using in such a small space.

*Made the Manage Profiles hotspot larger for easier access

*Moved the date display into the bottom status bar

*Made menus semi-transparent

*Some graphical glitches

Thanks for all the feedback!

OTA link:

MyBBOTA.com Download - scdock.
    08-04-10 03:05 PM
    VERY NICE UPDATES!! This is my new FAVORITE! Were you able to look at the Blue highlight areas on the homescreen when you tap clock or network? mystro2b mentions this above and I agree this would be a nice touch to eliminate that all together. Other than this it's a WINNER! You also might want to create a Weatherberry icon version for we that use those apps PLEEZE?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by golf18; 08-04-10 at 04:39 PM.
    08-04-10 04:36 PM
    I Keep forgetting to turn off the focus on the homescreen to get rid of the blue glow! I'll make the update changes tonight.. sorry for all the updates. I'm sure you guys are getting tired of setting up your icons constantly. I will keep the theme filename the same from this point on, so hopefully everytime you install the updated theme, it will keep you application order the same.

As for the weatherberry slot, I can definitely make up a version that includes the slot for those not using berryweather 2.0 wallpaper feature.. I could probably put a slot up top in the center below the top banner where the hidden berryweather spot is now.. Unless of course you have a better place in mind?
    08-04-10 05:38 PM
    I finally figured out how to get WB to display how others do and your #1 screenie so please disregard my request.
    THANK YOU for offering and KEEP up the FINE WORK.
    We are not at ALL concerned with your multiple updates... remember (as we do) that your doing it for us.
    Wish I could figure out how I can add my screenshot?
    ** Is anyone else's "Msgs" pop when you tap on the bottom coming up BLANK?
    Last edited by golf18; 08-04-10 at 06:40 PM.
    08-04-10 06:04 PM
    I don't write often on crackberry even tho I'm here most of my time at work lol but I just had to write here and say thank you, I have tried premium and free themes and they never last more than 2 hours on my phone... Main reason is their icons wouldn't look right next to third party apps like opera etc but this is just perfect nothing looks out of place really good job! Btw yea at the bottom if you click the "messages" appear anyway of fixing that? thanks!
    08-04-10 06:34 PM
    Btw I know this is probably asking for a lot but would you be kind to send me the file so I could edit it on my own? I won't upload it or anything just for my personal use!
    08-04-10 08:55 PM
    okay, Last update for today..

*Blue focus removed from homescreen
    *changed app name display to a different colour so it can be seen easier
    *changed default background wallpaper to something a little more generic

As for the Blank pop-up when touching the message hotspot on the bottom dock, unfortunately that is the way it is for now because the Today feature shows both calendar appointments and new unread messages.. once I figure out .svg files a little better I should be able to get rid of it (hopefully soon)

The berryweather hotspot in thetop middle of the screen is hidden.. this is for people using berryweather 2.0 wallpaper feature.. I can certainly create another version of the theme that unhides that spot and you can put any icon you'd like into it, such as version 1 berryweather to show weather details..

CubanoGT: I appreciate you comments greatly. I hope you can understand that at this point in time, I would rather not give out my source files.. I would be willing to customize the theme to your likeing though, just let me know what you need..

The OTA link for the new version is : MyBBOTA.com Download - Scdock.

I kept the file name the same, so you should be able to overwrite the old theme with the new one and retain the application order you had from before.. When prompted to overwrite the old module, just choose yes

Thanks again
    08-04-10 10:03 PM
    Chris

You rock! This theme is perfect! You should submit it to App world or mobiband...do you have a donation link! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 11:24 AM
    Nice job on this theme.
    08-05-10 12:55 PM
    No Donations required This has been a great learning experience for me!
    I'm actually just finishing up a new update to the theme, added quite a few things to make it a little easier to use.. also got the calendar display working correctly. I should be complete it and have links this afternoon. I will probably start a new thread for it since there are enough changes since the very first version.

stay tuned!
    08-05-10 01:14 PM
    Chris hw is v 1.7 diff to v 2.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD