I love this theme!! Great job!

The only thing I noticed that needs addressing is the phone active call screen icons need to be redone as they are fuzzy. Someone has posted the new 6.0 icons including those in the forums.

I downloaded v1.

Thank you!
    This is true those being fuzzy is kind of annoying
    09-25-10 10:01 PM
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone.. I thought I has fixed the fuzzy call screen issue but I guess I forgot.. I will get a new update up real soon with the fixed icons. I had also added a shortcut to options screen by clicking on the date banner and shortcut to apps screen by clicking middle of the screen.. Are there any request as to what else you would like seen changed or added?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 01:02 PM
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone.. I thought I has fixed the fuzzy call screen issue but I guess I forgot.. I will get a new update up real soon with the fixed icons. I had also added a shortcut to options screen by clicking on the date banner and shortcut to apps screen by clicking middle of the screen.. Are there any request as to what else you would like seen changed or added?

a version like you made me with the fixed fuzzy icons, new shortcuts minus the hidden today and top slider
    09-26-10 02:40 PM
    any updates ?
    09-27-10 05:13 PM
    i love this theme, but i guess you need to fix some bugs like position of messages list, etc.

waiting for updates ^^
    09-27-10 10:51 PM
    Ok I am really liking this theme!
    But can I make a request?
    To only have 1 line of 5 icons when you expand the icons on screen.
    If its not possible ill understand, but I would really dig it a little more compact.
    09-28-10 11:55 AM
    *bump*
    please check your pm
    10-05-10 06:18 AM
    This is one of the best themes wih no lag on a sliding dock ive ever used
    10-05-10 06:38 PM
    ..ummm, bump again
    10-21-10 06:39 AM
    PM'ed and emailed.
    Lets chat!
    Theme is wicked so far!
    10-27-10 12:40 PM
    No response to my PMs anymore from the developer
    10-27-10 08:22 PM
    I alwayz hate when that happens.
    You don't know if the oke is ok, on holiday or just not interested...
    Hope its the middle one...

10-28-10 12:45 AM
    Can we please get a re-up of these ota links, please. Specially the new updated version. Im dying here.
    11-04-10 10:35 AM
    Hey Guys,

my apologies for sorta dropping off the face of the world.. I am still around, it's just that real life sort of caught up with me and has left me with very little time lately..

However I am still committed to working on this theme and making the changes you would like to see..

would it be possible to perhaps create a compiled list of what you would like updated in the theme and I will try to incorporate it into the theme?

Thanks for everyone's kind words and looking forward to a new release ...
    11-04-10 11:56 PM
    Love this concept!! Great job! PM sent to you as well.
    11-05-10 12:07 AM
    Hey Guys,

my apologies for sorta dropping off the face of the world.. I am still around, it's just that real life sort of caught up with me and has left me with very little time lately..

However I am still committed to working on this theme and making the changes you would like to see..

would it be possible to perhaps create a compiled list of what you would like updated in the theme and I will try to incorporate it into the theme?

no problem man

overall it's ok with me, just the layout correction needed.

ganbatte!!!
    11-05-10 12:36 AM
    Hey man. glad you're OK
    I would like the popup icons at the botom to be only 1 row, other than that, brilliant
    11-05-10 06:22 AM
    Hey Guys,

I am glad you are alive my friend! Sorry we kept bugging you, it's out of love! haha.

Can I have a new ota for the newer version so I can base my optimization ideas off that?

Thanks
    11-05-10 11:45 AM
    a today that just shows sms/mms.....no calendar n im golden

links are dead
    Last edited by popimp315; 11-08-10 at 09:02 AM.
    11-08-10 08:19 AM
    Cal is the most important part of "today"

11-08-10 09:16 AM
    yeah, i meant to go back and edit that...forgot i had events actually saved hahaha...
    11-08-10 11:21 AM
    Ok, stating again that i think this is a great theme,
    What i would like to see is:
    1. 1 line at the bottom only

2. do not have the the hidden icon under the battery (perhaps to improve performance)
    3. make all the icons customizable (including the today section)
    4. add additional 2 icons in today section
    5. add a line between today detail and icons to unify the section
    11-09-10 08:09 AM
    I love the theme. No complaints at all.

11-09-10 06:13 PM
    I didn't realize that the free webhost I was using decided to remove my delete my account.. here is a new link as well as different variation of the theme I made for a couple users ..

Original Slider theme with no app names -
    http://members.shaw.ca/sumpy/slidern..._SliderV20.jad

User requested a version of the theme with normal hidden bottom dock, however no hidden top dock.. so just a fixed top banner
    http://members.shaw.ca/sumpy/fixedsl...eme_slider.jad

Had another request from a user for a version with hot pink text/focus/accents
    http://members.shaw.ca/sumpy/sliderp...sliderpink.jad

I am going to start work on a new version which incorporates some of your ideas.. hopefully will get something by the end of the weekend ...

PS. I just restored my original themes right now, so the call screen still has the 4 fuzzy icons, they will be fixed...
    11-09-10 10:04 PM
    Awesome theme! Thank you for taking time out of your personal life to put this together for us to enjoy, and for free at that. So far I have zero complaints.

11-10-10 01:50 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD