I'm back with another free theme.. This time it features

2 sliding docks - Bottom dock holds 16 icons, 6 of them visible at all times and 10 hidden in the dock. The top dock holds the today area, with messages/calendar/sms.

Hidden hotspot in the battery meter area. whatever is in slot 17 can be accessed by clicking on the batterymeter area. I suggest Meterberry if you have it. There is also a BerryWeather hotspot below the top dock.

You will notice that there is no Profiles spot on the homescreen. I have not yet figured out how to put the profiles icon on a sliding layer, so I would suggest putting the profiles icon into one of the top 6 spots on the bottom dock.

As always, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Hope you enjoy my latest instalment.
    **UPDATE**
    I just noticed an issue with text overlap in the call screen. My bad for not noticing this before hand.
    I have fixed the issue and posted a new version. Sorry about that!

OTA Links: MyBBOTA.com Download - Slider or MyBBOTA.com Download - Slider

Update #2
    Okay, another new update. this one will be optional. As suggested, the app names below the icons could look a little crowded with 3rd party icons. so I have made a version of the theme which removes the app names, and features a status text display to show the app name of the icon you are currently focused on. The status text displays in the middle of the screen (I can't put it in a layer right now) hopefully the location works for most. One nice side effect of removing the app names is smaller overall footprint of the theme and smoother faster dock slide effect. I have also noticed that people have been having some trouble with my OTA links that go to mybbota.com so I am trying out another service. Below you'll find OTA links for version 1 with app names, and version 2 with no app names.

Version 1 link: http://chrisyng.webatu.com/sliderV10...eme_Slider.jad

Version 2 link: http://chrisyng.webatu.com/sliderV20..._SliderV20.jad
    Last edited by chrisyng; 08-20-10 at 12:19 AM.
    08-19-10 12:14 AM
    Download failed :[
    08-19-10 02:24 AM
    This theme is great, just put profiles in slot 17 and all is good. Thanks for the great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 08:52 AM
    Theme updated look at first post
    08-19-10 02:51 PM
    Hey- thanks for the update...but I miss that initial wallpaper you were using. Can you post so I can download? Thank you!
    08-19-10 05:40 PM
    Is the slider.jad downloading the APP for anyone?
    It doesn't seem to be working for me when I load it on my phone.
    08-19-10 07:03 PM
    I had to change my emulation back to blackberry. When I did it downloaded just fine.
    08-19-10 08:08 PM
    sorry about the wallpaper.. I seem quite forgetful these days..

here it is
    08-19-10 08:46 PM
    Nice theme.....one issue i see is the text in the bottom dock is quite cramped with third party app icons. Those icons are larger than yours and the text is jammed in there pretty tight. Maybe do away with the text and have status text somewhere? Overall, nice job. Very original....
    08-19-10 09:12 PM
    Great Theme! I enjoy being able to have the "today" features,sliding dock and still be able to see my best wallpapers. I recently switched from a Tour to my husband's Storm 2 (he got a Droid X) and I have been complaining since because there are not a lot of themes. This one does it for me!

Thanks again!
    08-19-10 09:54 PM
    This is odd. I click on Download and a pop up comes up saying Download failed.
    And if I click on Details, I get "907 Invalid COD. File not found."
    Darn, I want to try this theme too :[
    08-19-10 09:57 PM
    Nice theme! Thanks.
    08-19-10 11:38 PM
    Thanks for the comments everyone! new optional update is up!
    08-20-10 12:20 AM
    I love this theme!! Great job!

The only thing I noticed that needs addressing is the phone active call screen icons need to be redone as they are fuzzy. Someone has posted the new 6.0 icons including those in the forums.

I downloaded v1.

Thank you!
    08-20-10 08:36 AM
    V2 of the theme is a welcome addition, but I've noticed that some of the text in the messages / address book is no longer working the same. In my case I use a very small font, but the second line of each entry is larger than the first line. In v1, the text is the same size.
    08-20-10 01:41 PM
    Like version 2 with the removal of the text under the apps. Wish the calendar showed the correct date. Is there anyway to get that working proper? Thanks again.
    08-20-10 07:12 PM
    Hey cool theme. Looks like the call screen still has some overlap with long names.. Same with the incoming call screen in landscape. No big deal and doesn't require an update if you're not up to it. Thanks for the free theme.

08-20-10 07:40 PM
    woah, another excellent free theme from you. have to grab this one.
    09-07-10 05:06 PM
    Love love love this theme thank you soo much!
    09-09-10 11:23 AM
    Nice job. Looks great!
    09-09-10 11:25 AM
    Nice theme, great option removing app names...very smooth, no lag....wish there was a QL hotspot. Thanks!
    09-10-10 11:08 AM
    Yes awesome theme. Dee.....Why don't you just place quicklaunch where he has it in the pic. Icon slot twelve I believe. Or make it slot 17 and it will be where you would normally bring up profiles.... I personally use the left convenience button....its very well.... convenient

09-10-10 08:00 PM
    LOVE this theme
    09-18-10 11:01 PM
    Nice theme
    09-21-10 11:54 AM
    still one of the best themes out there , no lag, works perfectly. and its free.....something it seems alot of theme designers do not do anymore.
    09-25-10 10:00 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD