Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65
  1. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default FREE OS6.0 Theme

    Well folks i've done a FREE version of the 6.0.. nothing fancy enjoy!

    Double Row
    http://d4ms.com/themes/BBOS6.jad

    Single Row
    http://d4ms.com/themes/v2/BBOS6v2.jad

    Folks where it says "swipe" just touch the screen and it'll perform the animation

    Last edited by gmane; 05-04-2010 at 08:45 AM.
  2. memphisboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    552 Global Posts
    PIN
    3101948F
    #2  

    Default

    Nice...Should have been posted in the "theme" section, The Mods will take care of it tho


    Quote Originally Posted by gmane View Post
    Well folks i've done a FREE version of the 6.0.. nothing fancy enjoy!

    http://d4ms.com/themes/BBOS6.jad

    I hope I created the OTA correctly.. i've never attempted it before
    Current Device: Droid X


    "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

    Follow Me >> http://twitter.com/memphis_boy
  3. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    yeah sorry about that.. i'll try uploading some screen shots so ppl can see what it looks like.. its really my first theme so don't judge too hard
  4. WhoolioPreludee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,073 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,114 Global Posts
    PIN
    The Tail On The Donkey
    #4  

    Default

    Pretty nice. Liking it so far and its not too big at 500k

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoolioPreludee View Post
    Pretty nice. Liking it so far and its not too big at 500k

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks.. if you guys want some inclusions let me know.. i can add hotspots for QL or whatever to the main screen.. it also has a hidden today area..
  6. Papa.pompous's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
    PIN
    30FFD689
    #6  

    Default

    Nice work gmane I'm liking it!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  7. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa.pompous View Post
    Nice work gmane I'm liking it!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sweet! glad you guys that have dl'd it are enjoying it..
  8. memphisboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    552 Global Posts
    PIN
    3101948F
    #8  

    Default

    Anyway to have a single row of 4 icons instead of 8?

    Quote Originally Posted by gmane View Post
    sweet! glad you guys that have dl'd it are enjoying it..
    Current Device: Droid X


    "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

    Follow Me >> http://twitter.com/memphis_boy
  9. wdfly's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 901boy View Post
    Anyway to have a single row of 4 icons instead of 8?
    Can you put up a link for the background picture?

    Thanks

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. KBV1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    PIN
    LiveProfile: LPPFHDTK
    #10  

    Default

    this is great! Awesome job!!

    A 4 icon row version would be cool also
    BBM Pin: 7463E0C3

    Gamertag: MP4 KB
  11. zkyevolved#AC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,135 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,225 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 901boy View Post
    Anyway to have a single row of 4 icons instead of 8?
    I second that
  12. babaloo's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    48 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmane View Post
    Thanks.. if you guys want some inclusions let me know.. i can add hotspots for QL or whatever to the main screen.. it also has a hidden today area..
    looks nice

    how do you access the today area?

    possible to show 'today' all the time?
  13. BklynSoulja's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    106 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    is it me or it feels mad slow the transaction for the 9550?
  14. ST79's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,062 Posts
    PIN
    PM Me !!
    #14  

    Default

    Nice work... Thanks for sharing...

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  15. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    i'll do a 4 row set.. as for the slowness mine runs fine.. anyone else experiencing slow speed..
  16. memphisboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    552 Global Posts
    PIN
    3101948F
    #16  

    Default

    Thanks!!!!! just lets us now when its available...

    Quote Originally Posted by gmane View Post
    i'll do a 4 row set.. as for the slowness mine runs fine.. anyone else experiencing slow speed..
    Current Device: Droid X


    "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"-M.L.K. Jr.

    Follow Me >> http://twitter.com/memphis_boy
  17. BklynSoulja's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    106 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    i just retried it it seems good but the swiping is a headache i got to do it a couple of times before it even swipe is there anyway to fix that?
  18. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

    Default

    http://d4ms.com/themes/v2/BBOS6v2.jad

    Alright folks thats the single row version.. Enjoy!
  19. CrispyCream's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    54 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    This theme is pretty good.... Nice job with it!
  20. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BklynSoulja View Post
    i just retried it it seems good but the swiping is a headache i got to do it a couple of times before it even swipe is there anyway to fix that?
    Yeah just touch the screen instead of swiping.. touch the bottom of the screen to hide and touch it to show.. touch the Media text to show the left and touch the Social text to show right.. there is no need to actually swipe
  21. pkcable's Avatar


    Posts
    28,702 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,438 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 901boy View Post
    Nice...Should have been posted in the "theme" section, The Mods will take care of it tho
    And they just did.
  22. jgfan1972's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Great job! Using it now.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  23. alex3305's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Really nice theme, one of the fastest OS6 themes I have seen to date!

    However, I encountered a bug when I want to hide the dock I also must slide upwards to do that...

    Furthermore I am missing the OS6-style icons, are you going to add them in future releases?

    For the rest, thanks for the uber great theme!!
  24. gmane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex3305 View Post
    Really nice theme, one of the fastest OS6 themes I have seen to date!

    However, I encountered a bug when I want to hide the dock I also must slide upwards to do that...

    Furthermore I am missing the OS6-style icons, are you going to add them in future releases?

    For the rest, thanks for the uber great theme!!
    The swipe isn't actually a swipe.. all you have to do is press that area of the screen that the button is in, which is the lower quarter of the screen so its not actually a bug.. as for the icons umm i dunno this really is a freebie so i didn't wanna spend too much time trying to create new icons, there are a couple premium 6.0 themes out there that have the 6.0 icons.. i wanna keep this one free so i doubt the icons are coming but who knows..
  25. jgfan1972's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    I am not sure if it is possible with the Today area being included, but can you add a hot spot for the app list?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions