Here is one of my latest themes Minimalist (Leopard), refreshed from my elle-knockoff series.

OTA Download

DM Install

Enjoy

If you like the theme, feel free to send me a donation.
    Last edited by horangi7; 05-24-10 at 11:10 AM.
    05-11-10 08:30 AM
    Nice job on this - like the "look". However, one aspect of being "minimalist" bothers me. With the BerryWeather wallpaper option it's no longer necessary to put a hard display of the BW icon. To be true minimalist I'd suggest that you drop the BerryWeather icon, user can then choose to put the icon there via BerryWeather wallpaper. Or, maybe the temp in the notification bar is all they need which opens the entire screen up for display of great wallpapers
    05-11-10 10:09 AM
    ... With the BerryWeather wallpaper option it's no longer necessary to put a hard display of the BW icon...
    I agree, but everyone does not use BerryWeather as their weather app.
    05-11-10 10:13 AM
    I luv it... perfect!!! Great THEME, I am truly a fan of yours
    05-11-10 10:32 AM
    Love this theme, my favorite one, I have been using your older version for a long time. I try new themes quite often, but I always find myself going back to this one. Awesome theme, thanks so much.

And yes, keep that icon spot on the homescreen. I do use BerryWeather, but it doesn't go into that spot, I put it on the right side. That icon spot I use for MeterBerry and switch it to ScoreMobile when my team is playing.
    05-11-10 10:55 AM
    yeah i agree you got to have atleast 1 icon up there for MB, weather or anothe popular app imo
    05-11-10 11:36 AM
    Good job on this theme. It's as good or better than your other one.
    05-11-10 12:50 PM
    Great update to elle-knockoff. I am enjoying the wide open screen again.

Any chance you could post the background from the homescreen for us Berry Weather users?
    05-11-10 01:23 PM
    +1 on the OCD slot. Is there a way to make the clock larger?
    05-11-10 01:59 PM
    This wouldn't be hidden today, would it?
    05-11-10 10:07 PM
    This wouldn't be hidden today, would it?
    The theme does include hidden today.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-11-10 10:13 PM
    ... Any chance you could post the background from the homescreen for us Berry Weather users?
    Here you go.
    05-12-10 06:59 AM
    ... Is there a way to make the clock larger?
    Right now, no. I have tried to balance the size of the clock and still maximize the size of the homescreen.
    05-12-10 07:02 AM
    Thanks for all the great comments.
    05-12-10 07:03 AM
    Nice work!!!
    05-12-10 10:56 PM
    Does this have the darkened screen behind it when you hover over SMS/MMS in .607?

That way you can read them clearer than the elle knockoff
    05-13-10 08:34 AM
    Two quick questions:

1. Were you able to figure out the calendar update bug from the original Elle knockoff theme? I haven't had a chance to try this one out so if anyone who is using it has tested it, let me know.

2. I saw that you posted a droid version. Does that mean there might be a precision one too in the future? Haha, please?

Thanks for updating these. Everything about the original Elle knockoff was perfect - except for that hidden today update thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 07:50 AM
    This is a nice update, but I still prefer the original.

Great job all the same.
    05-14-10 08:27 AM
    Hi, great themes. unfortunately when download through ota some error, i think its my phone. If you dont mind, is there any .alx file that can download for DM installation. Tq
    05-14-10 10:18 PM
    Does this have the darkened screen behind it when you hover over SMS/MMS in .607?

That way you can read them clearer than the elle knockoff
    Yes it does for messages and calendar.

05-15-10 08:21 AM
    Two quick questions:

1. Were you able to figure out the calendar update bug from the original Elle knockoff theme? I haven't had a chance to try this one out so if anyone who is using it has tested it, let me know.

2. I saw that you posted a droid version. Does that mean there might be a precision one too in the future? Haha, please?

Thanks for updating these. Everything about the original Elle knockoff was perfect - except for that hidden today update thing.

Yes the calendar update works. There is also precision version, it is posted on another site right now and I will post here when I get some time.

05-15-10 08:24 AM
    Hi, great themes. unfortunately when download through ota some error, i think its my phone. If you dont mind, is there any .alx file that can download for DM installation. Tq
    I will look at attaching a zip file so you can use it with DM. Just need to find some time to do it.

05-15-10 08:25 AM
    Thanks man! Came from Elle-Knockoff. Love your stuff.
    05-15-10 12:14 PM
    Yes the calendar update works. There is also precision version, it is posted on another site right now and I will post here when I get some time.

Awesome. Good job figuring that out. Any chance you could post a link to that other site?

05-15-10 07:57 PM
    Added DM Install, see link on first post.
    05-17-10 08:15 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD