I am trying something a little different with this one.

Use your Portrait HomeScreen as a Digital Photo Frame and use ShaoSoft's Wallpaper Changer to rotate the images like a Digital Photo Frame.

Use you Landscape HomeScreen for hidden Today. Whatever app you have in the first position will show up first in the landscape screen (ie weather app).

This theme also includes 10 hotspots in Portrait view, 6 of which are user customizable (see hotspot map). User hotspots start with app 2 in the application list and so on.

Here is the OTA Download link.

Hope you enjoy.

Initial release : 0.81
    Update: 0.820 -- 5/24/10 -- Made some minor changes to the layout
    Update: 0.823 -- 7/01/10 -- Theme rebuilt using new theme builder release and seems to have fixed some of the today issues that I was noticing. Also made a few minor tweaks.

If you like the theme, feel free to send me a donation.
    07-09-10 07:02 AM
    This is a great looking theme. Any chance you'll be making a version of this with the standard Blackberry OS 5 or 6 icons?
    07-09-10 08:12 AM
    That shouldn't be a problem, just need to find some time to do it.

This is a great looking theme. Any chance you'll be making a version of this with the standard Blackberry OS 5 or 6 icons?
    07-09-10 08:22 AM
    I agree on the bb icons. And maybe can you make the QL slot customizable instead of dedicated?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 10:48 AM
    Great looking theme. I love the landscape home-screen too. I also agree about the standard BB6 icons. Good job nonetheless.
    07-09-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD