I made this theme for myself and thought it turned out pretty well so I wanted to share. Hot spots are options to the top left of the clock, and Berryweather is the bottom left of the clock. Messages is the new message indicator and quicklauch is below that. App screen is the space above the icons and google mobile app is above that since some of us have bing as our only search option. Hidden today. OS 5.0 for Storm 1 and 2.. Ota is at themestorm.net. http://www.themestorm.net/preview.php?id=188
    Last edited by csalem77; 01-14-10 at 03:47 PM.
    01-11-10 07:06 PM
    Is this theme still available somewhere? I have it on my Storm1, and I really love it. It's perfect. I'm getting a Storm2 in a few days, so I'm trying to find a download link, but I can't find this theme anywhere. Please tell me it's not gone. :-(
    03-29-10 10:44 PM
    Is this theme still available somewhere? I have it on my Storm1, and I really love it. It's perfect. I'm getting a Storm2 in a few days, so I'm trying to find a download link, but I can't find this theme anywhere. Please tell me it's not gone. :-(
    Don't know if this one is still around but you should check out laneberry. Very similar and same dev. Runs great.
    03-30-10 04:34 AM
    Don't know if this one is still around but you should check out laneberry. Very similar and same dev. Runs great.
    Thanks for helping out in the threads chip! I haven't had a chance to get on cb for the past few days. I forgot I even posted this. Maybe I should put it back up on themestorm.net.
    03-30-10 12:06 PM
    No problem. Always happy to help and try to point people in the direction of what their looking for.
    03-30-10 12:13 PM
    Pretty please?

I'm so desperate I actually tried making my own last night. It wasn't pretty. Composer despises me.

At any rate, thanks for the quick replies, guys. :-)
    03-30-10 01:07 PM
    Pretty please?

I'm so desperate I actually tried making my own last night. It wasn't pretty. Composer despises me.

At any rate, thanks for the quick replies, guys. :-)
    Sure thing. I'll try and get it added back sometime today or tomorrow.
    03-30-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD