===== QUOTE milleniumjono ====

how do I get the weather to show up on the main page like in the picture on the first page of this thread????

===== /QUOTE ====

Berryweather.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-04-10 03:11 PM
    I was thinking about it. But its not really high on my to do list. I spent a LOT of time on the icon set in there already. Might add the source files for this one to the open source thread for you guys to make your own improvements to

Just wondering if you had decided if you are going to post the source files?
    08-06-10 10:47 AM
    Ya. I decided to do it. Just haven't got around to it. Boss is on vacation and work has eat up a lot of my free time.
    Will try to do it this weekend.
    But only if you guys promise to share your creations with the community.
    And I will help with the hosting when they are done.

08-06-10 10:53 AM
    Ya. I decided to do it. Just haven't got around to it. Boss is on vacation and work has eat up a lot of my free time.
    Will try to do it this weekend.
    But only if you guys promise to share your creations with the community.
    And I will help with the hosting when they are done.

Sure will, I am just getting started with themes. I have not dove into the composer yet, but if I can see how things are built I should be able to figure it out. Thanks by the way! Of all of the OS6 type themes I have tried, yours is by far the smoothest and has the least lag.
    08-06-10 02:18 PM
    After downloading a few themes with official icons, I realized this theme would be the best ever with the official icons. This theme allows for use of berry weather too. Please update for official icons, please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 07:52 PM
    Hey

Love all the themes, this is some seriously quality stuff. I did have a question for you (or anyone here really), when I tap the bottom to bring up the icons it seems laggy and choppy.

I just recently got the Storm 2 and I'm still learning how to use it. Also I am running the latest OS version.

Thanks for any and all help
    08-11-10 03:17 AM
    Hey

Love all the themes, this is some seriously quality stuff. I did have a question for you (or anyone here really), when I tap the bottom to bring up the icons it seems laggy and choppy.

I just recently got the Storm 2 and I'm still learning how to use it. Also I am running the latest OS version.

Thanks for any and all help
    Which version of the theme are you using?

08-12-10 06:31 AM
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to get the files posted on open source but I will soon. I promise.

08-12-10 06:32 AM
    After downloading a few themes with official icons, I realized this theme would be the best ever with the official icons. This theme allows for use of berry weather too. Please update for official icons, please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The team and I were just discussing an upgrade to the project with a few new twists. So keep em peeled

08-12-10 06:33 AM
    Right now I'm using

http://bit.ly/b1rNxD Classic w/8 user defined + 2 static docks

And it works great! Very smooth and easy to use.

However when I tried using

http://bit.ly/9rJEpf db6 Clean (custom+today red and black)

or

http://bit.ly/9lx4tR db6 dBoyE (custom+today Dark blue w/ classic icons)

Whenever I tap the bottom to bring up the icons it lags pretty noticeably. Is there something I have to do to make it work properly as I imagine this is on my end as no else seems to have this issue.

Thanks
    08-13-10 11:00 AM
    Hope all is enjoying this great free theme from dcburke.
    08-19-10 01:28 PM
261 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD