CrackBerry User

PIN
    Yup. We become friends, maybe we can trade?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Free - BlueWaveZen for Storm2 9550

I've made my very first theme and thought I might share with everyone here, maybe to get some feedback and see whether or not it's even worth my time to keep learning LOL. It's just a simple Zen theme, but with some changes. Homescreen for both portrait & landscape with a weather slot for both. The only thing truly original is the background image that I made for both portrait and landscape mode. Sorry, but this is for the Storm2 9550 only. I'm not sure if it'll work with other Storm series, but I suppose you can try. There are two icons on portrait homescreen. I use top icon as my weather slot and the bottom for One Touch Launcher - JaredCo BlackBerry App Store which is a really cool launch app. Initially, I made this theme for myself with these two apps in mind actually.

http://rapidshare.com/files/44557025...lueWaveZen.cod

Unfortunately, this is not OTA as I don't really know where to upload for that. However, install will work with BBSAK. You can download BBSAK here: BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife

Sorry for any inconvenience. If ever I looked more like a noob I don't know when.

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by victoriak68; 01-31-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Removed svg file from lock screen & fixed one other minor issue.
    Whiners irritate me