Hey everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve! I have been using the free Crackberry Holiday 2 Theme for the past few days and LOVE it but I have noticed that my battery life has plummeted since activating it. Have any of you noticed that? Let me know!

And here is the link if you don't know what I am talking about or don't have it: FREE CrackBerry.com Berry Holiday 2 Theme Now Available! Awesome Theme Looks Great on Your BlackBerry Year Round | CrackBerry.com
    12-24-09 11:09 AM
    Hey everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve! I have been using the free Crackberry Holiday 2 Theme for the past few days and LOVE it but I have noticed that my battery life has plummeted since activating it. Have any of you noticed that? Let me know!

And here is the link if you don't know what I am talking about or don't have it: FREE CrackBerry.com Berry Holiday 2 Theme Now Available! Awesome Theme Looks Great on Your BlackBerry Year Round | CrackBerry.com
    Yes I have noticed poorer battery performance. I thought it was because I chose a very bright wallpaper to put behind it but not sure if that has an effect or not
    12-24-09 11:11 AM
    I have no issues with battery life. I have been running it since they announced it in the blogs. My wife has it on her phone as well with no issues.
    12-24-09 11:14 AM
    Yes I have noticed poorer battery performance. I thought it was because I chose a very bright wallpaper to put behind it but not sure if that has an effect or not
    The wallpaper doesnt matter, backlight brightness does, in case you had those confused.

Well, I am going to go back to the Zen theme to see if battery life is better and then I'll know.

Anyone else experiencing battery loss?
    12-24-09 11:43 AM
    I have no issues with battery life. I have been running it since they announced it in the blogs. My wife has it on her phone as well with no issues.
    Yep same hear man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 02:09 PM

Got bored at work- Happy Holidays!
    12-24-09 04:13 PM

Got bored at work- Happy Holidays!
    DOOD thats awesome Great work! d/ling this now ^.^
    12-24-09 04:21 PM
    DOOD thats awesome Great work! d/ling this now ^.^
    thanks- i just loaded it and it sets off the today screen-
    12-24-09 04:23 PM
    I've the same problem with the battery :s

I totally love this theme but with it the phone dies at 6 pm when it would last until 11-12 pm on the Zen theme :s (Same usage)

Well i'll go back to Zen to test this and hope that Z releases a new version that fixes this!
    12-24-09 06:42 PM
    my Meterberry is sayn 1.2% / Hour
    12-24-09 06:49 PM
    my Meterberry is sayn 1.2% / Hour
    Well thats not bad at all...
    12-24-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD