Its ready this theme has a hidden home screen, hidden dock, weather on home screen, Today entries on both portrait and landscape mode, landscape has 4 applications defined user order.

Recently added:
    Battery indicator
    Signal Meter
    Full Icons pack byOADesigns
    All new underlays & focus items
    and more!

Recent update 8:20pm 5-08-2010 Stable version

Fixed dock issues and menu function now stable

DOWNLOAD OTA HERE!

Quick instructions::::::
    Hidden Dock slot#1-15
    Home Screen weather slot #16

Enjoy!

Please leave your comments good or bad.
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 05-09-10 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated version STABLE
    05-08-10 09:24 PM
    look real good i like it thanks
    05-08-10 10:15 PM
    I'm downlaoding it now. I will post feedback when I can.
    05-08-10 10:19 PM
    look real good i like it thanks
    Please post any bugs thanks!
    05-08-10 10:19 PM
    I don't know if it's my phone, my thumbs, or the theme but the hiddent dock and hiddent home screen take several presses to come/go. The left side of the hidden dock will also close it. on the home screen and hidden dock, if you touch the area to reveal the home screen when its hidden to make it appear, you get the animation of it opening up to the home screen.
    05-08-10 10:49 PM
    I don't know if it's my phone, my thumbs, or the theme but the hiddent dock and hiddent home screen take several presses to come/go. The left side of the hidden dock will also close it. on the home screen and hidden dock, if you touch the area to reveal the home screen when its hidden to make it appear, you get the animation of it opening up to the home screen.
    Getting the same thing on mine also.
    05-08-10 11:27 PM

Thanks Ill rectify these issues and have a fix asap.
    05-09-10 10:39 AM
    I updated the OTA link to the new stable version fixed hidden dock issue. No more fat fingers lol! Let me know if that worked for you thanks.
    05-09-10 05:33 PM
    Whenever I try to open a menu, part comes up only to be overlaid by other parts when I touch it. Also, the white menu lettering disappears in the white background of some apps, like Facebook. May want to go with grey.

If I'm in a folder, it seems as if the menus open off the left side of the screen.

I LOVE the dual Today homescreens. Great concept.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 09:07 PM
    Whenever I try to open a menu, part comes up only to be overlaid by other parts when I touch it. Also, the white menu lettering disappears in the white background of some apps, like Facebook. May want to go with grey.

If I'm in a folder, it seems as if the menus open off the left side of the screen.

I LOVE the dual Today homescreens. Great concept.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fixed menu issue, thanks changed it as you suggested. The OTA has been updated with fixes.

Also fixed transition issue I came across.

Thanks again for the feedback.
    05-09-10 10:19 PM
    This is getting better and better! I like the way the menus and print work now. I'm noticing that if I put my weatherbug app in the slot that puts it on the homescreen, I lose my Today entries and don't see the temp on the icon there.

Can we keep the temp on the weather icon and keep the today entries up on their spot?
    05-10-10 06:58 PM
    This is getting better and better! I like the way the menus and print work now. I'm noticing that if I put my weatherbug app in the slot that puts it on the homescreen, I lose my Today entries and don't see the temp on the icon there.

Can we keep the temp on the weather icon and keep the today entries up on their spot?
    Are you using full screen weather or just the icon ?
    I'm wondering if one of the layers is overlaying today entries when it shouldn't .
    05-10-10 07:18 PM
    I was just looking at the icon.
    05-10-10 11:25 PM
    I was just looking at the icon.
    On the next version it will have option for full weather display and or icon. I will also rectify the today screen issue your having.
    05-11-10 12:02 AM
    Looking forward to it!
    05-14-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD