Cherry-Berry

Access up to 25 items from your homescreen, and have one of the coolest color schemes available!!!

14 user defined items on hidden dock (slots 1-10 are the top and bottom rows, 11-14 are the middle row).

Hidden today with background. Hotspots for Berryweather, Quicklaunch, and many other items as follows (All items listed from Left to Right):

Top Banner: Clock, Profiles, Calendar
    Under Top Banner: Messages, SMS/MMS
    Bottom Banner: Options, Contacts, Connections
    Above Bottom Banner: Quicklaunch, Hide/Show Dock, Berryweather
    Center Screen: Apps

Walls attached for BerryWeather users.

Large easy to read fonts on call screens.

Donations: PayPal

OTA: Cherry-Berry

Enjoy as always, donate if you choose!!
    Last edited by robvb68; 08-03-10 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Added detail
    08-03-10 09:43 AM
    Simple...elegant and functional BUT... gotta fix the icon layout. It's like i'm chasing my tail ova' heya'! Know what I mean? Try it for yourself and see.
    Wow is she liking this one!
    MANY THANKS!
    08-03-10 03:21 PM
    Simple...elegant and functional BUT... gotta fix the icon layout. It's like i'm chasing my tail ova' heya'! Know what I mean? Try it for yourself and see.
    Wow is she liking this one!
    MANY THANKS!
    Uuhhmm....what are you referring to with the icon layout??
    08-03-10 03:36 PM
    When you go into arrange all your icons for the HOME SCREEN... they're don't go in order. I've seen this before on other themes. Weird I know...
    08-03-10 03:51 PM
    When you go into arrange all your icons for the HOME SCREEN... they're don't go in order. I've seen this before on other themes. Weird I know...
    Yeah, that is why I spelled out the order in the post. It is on purpose, the idea was for the 4 item section to stand out from the others (also why it is only 4 items) for use as a "toolbar" or fav's or whatever. I use it as my "tools" section, as you can see from the screenshot, but you can use them for whatever since they are all user defined. Good part is you only have to set them up once!
    08-03-10 04:01 PM
    Oh No.... You GOT me! You sure do spell it out... Here it is: 14 user defined items on hidden dock (slots 1-10 are the top and bottom rows, 11-14 are the middle row).
    08-03-10 04:09 PM
    Oh No.... You GOT me! You sure do spell it out... Here it is: 14 user defined items on hidden dock (slots 1-10 are the top and bottom rows, 11-14 are the middle row).
    No problem! BTW - You may want to re-download. I realized a few minutes ago that one wall on a call screen was the wrong wall (it was a green colored one!), I have fixed and uploaded a good version. As a bonus, the file size is now a little smaller too!!
    08-03-10 04:16 PM
    I'll grab it... thanks again!
    Hey, any chance of you making the Options and Manage icons at the lower left and right double in size? I am using this theme and My eyes must be getting worse! The size that shows at "Restart" is PERFECT if you would? PLEASE
    08-03-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD