REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    YouTube Video:
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for DarkDroid_Green

OTA Install for DarkDroid_Red

Or scan the barcode for OTA install

DarkDroid_Green

DarkDroid_Red

This theme is a loose interpretation of the droid operating system with a dark twist. The theme has 4 user customizable icons(icon slots 1-4) on the main home screen(weather version will have 5), with another 12 user customizable icons in the hidden tab dock(icon slots 5-16)for a total of 16 user customizable icons on the home screen. Each icon has the app name displayed underneath for your convenience.

Each icon is launched by tap, no need to click. All versions will have a QuickLaunch hotspot(app sold separately) and a today plus feature that can be hidden. In the today screen you will have room for calendar, messages,sms and missed call entries.

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -16 user defined icons on home screen
    -Today Plus Screen
    -QuickLaunch(app sold separately) (click to the left of the tab)
    -Weather support (icon slot 17)
    -BerryWeather support(app sold separately)
    *NOTE To get the the search bar feature to work you have to have the google quick search app installed and it can be downloaded for free from app world.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 08-13-10 at 12:38 PM.
    07-15-10 11:48 AM
    The themes are now live.

For those of you that are on desktops and you want to scan the barcodes for purchase all you have to do is on your phone go to BlackBerry messenger then click on BlackBerry Groups and under BlackBerry Groups you see Scan a Group Barcode once you click on this point your phone at the screen so your phone can scan which barcode you want once it has scanned the barcode it will ask if you want to open the link and you should choose OK.

Thanks
    07-15-10 01:57 PM
    just got it. not big on the touch but i like it non the less
    07-15-10 07:40 PM
    just got it. not big on the touch but i like it non the less
    Thanks kc, I just thought the touch to launch the icons would be more convenient since the icons have the app names underneath now so you know exactly what you're launching.
    07-15-10 07:56 PM
    yea i understand. just gonna take a bit to get used to
    07-15-10 08:07 PM

Im in .. love it . !!
    07-15-10 09:36 PM
    Looks good! Will be picking this one up tomorrow!
    07-15-10 09:52 PM
    Looks like a nice theme, will be giving it a try.

EDIT: I just bought this theme and I like it a lot, but I have to agree with the previous poster that the Touch will get some time to get used to. Maybe the themer could considder making a version without the Touch. One last thing that I just want to add is that my weather icon does not show up on the main screen when put into the 17th slot, I guess that's how the themer designed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Dom1n8tr1x; 07-16-10 at 02:33 AM.
    07-16-10 12:52 AM
    hmmm...red or green...decisions lol
    07-16-10 06:30 AM

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-16-10 07:16 AM
    Looks like a nice theme, will be giving it a try.

EDIT: I just bought this theme and I like it a lot, but I have to agree with the previous poster that the Touch will get some time to get used to. Maybe the themer could considder making a version without the Touch. One last thing that I just want to add is that my weather icon does not show up on the main screen when put into the 17th slot, I guess that's how the themer designed it.

Thanks glad you like it. Yeah the touch is a bit different but if the majority of users want it changed I will issue updates. Are you sure you're placing the weather icon in the 17th slot because I'm using the weather version and my weather shows up fine.
    07-16-10 09:25 AM
    I like the touch feature, i got used to it while using the BusinessSmart theme
    07-16-10 09:27 AM

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    This looks sweet
    07-16-10 09:28 AM
    This looks sweet
    I couldn't agree more
    07-16-10 10:07 AM

I wanna play .. droid .. killin apple .. on my BB..
    07-16-10 08:29 PM

Thats what i'm talking about
    07-17-10 05:53 AM
    Thats what i'm talking about

Its easy to have a great looking screen when the theme is awesome ..
    07-17-10 10:42 AM
    My .02 on this one: AWESOME today display screen, my favorite out of everything I've used. Homescreen looks great as well.
    The thing I can't get past is the single-touch icons. Just using touch sans click is way different but I have a few themes from guzzl3r so it's not that I'm not used to it.
    This one is different though - if I touch an icon to activate and leave it focused, THEN a click is required. Keeps confusing me when I forget which one was used last and I go to touch it and nothing happens, have to click it because I forgot I touched it previously.
    Other than that outstanding job, guzzl3r's themes are ones I really like - put of seven themes I have that I use for "show off the device" purposes, 3 of them are by her. Keep it up!
    07-17-10 11:55 PM
    I will buy a version where you need to click to select an icon.

07-18-10 08:08 AM
    I will buy a version where you need to click to select an icon.

There will not be a version for just click. Like I mentioned earlier if the tap bothers users very much I will update the theme so that you'll have to click instead of tap. I'm working on a new project at the moment so I'll come back to DarkDroid and update it once I'm done with my other project.
    07-18-10 08:47 AM
    My .02 on this one: AWESOME today display screen, my favorite out of everything I've used. Homescreen looks great as well.
    The thing I can't get past is the single-touch icons. Just using touch sans click is way different but I have a few themes from guzzl3r so it's not that I'm not used to it.
    This one is different though - if I touch an icon to activate and leave it focused, THEN a click is required. Keeps confusing me when I forget which one was used last and I go to touch it and nothing happens, have to click it because I forgot I touched it previously.
    Other than that outstanding job, guzzl3r's themes are ones I really like - put of seven themes I have that I use for "show off the device" purposes, 3 of them are by her. Keep it up!
    Thanks glad you like it. Updates will be issued later in the week and I may try to add a few new features.
    07-18-10 08:49 AM
    Best 2.99 i've spent in awhile.....I am kinda liking the touch myself. I can see where others don't but, I'm diggin it for now.....
    Did you do the walls for this from scratch?
    07-19-10 07:45 PM

and KoLoNjI......did you create this wall?
    07-19-10 07:47 PM
    Love your themes! I have bought almost all of them. Your are top quality! One question, the google search bar, does it actually work? Mine does not seem to. I can make it appear and dissappear, but it doesn't seem to be functional. Is that correct?
    07-19-10 09:00 PM
    Love your themes! I have bought almost all of them. Your are top quality! One question, the google search bar, does it actually work? Mine does not seem to. I can make it appear and dissappear, but it doesn't seem to be functional. Is that correct?
    Okay. Scratch that! I just read ALL of the lines of the description. I will DL Google search. Sorry. Love the theme!
    07-19-10 09:03 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD