Check Release Forum
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 01-29-10 at 06:43 PM.
    01-26-10 12:58 PM
    Ill test for ya
    01-26-10 01:03 PM
    When the final version is complete YOU have to get this theme! I was lucky enough to take this for a test spin. This is the fastest and smoothest theme I have installed to date. Plus on top of that it is animated! Fast, smooth, and animated doesn't always mix but Tech Revive Designs made this happen. I have found zero bugs and no memory leaks. The transtions are fast and flawless. the lanscape view is unique. The 8 customizable docks are easy to switch between and the icons are very cool. A lot of detail went into this theme and the best part is YOU CAN TELL IT! I have over 50 themes so I have tried many different layouts. This is by far the the best to date. Don't take my word for it buy it and try it for yourself. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! While your there pick up 7 Berry another top notch theme made by top notch designer TECH REVIVE DESIGNS! THANK YOU!
    01-27-10 09:20 AM
    Very cool theme built with quality. Looks smooth and runs great.
    01-27-10 09:31 AM
    Hopefully the devs company name won't be on the lock screen as it is in the video. Otherwise, this looks pretty intriguing.
    01-27-10 08:52 PM
    Hopefully the devs company name won't be on the lock screen as it is in the video. Otherwise, this looks pretty intriguing.
    unfortunately, we have to keep our logo in the lockscreen due to thieves...
    when somebody steals the theme and is giving it out for free or claims they made it, that's a sure way to shut them down. So until they can get the premium theme stealing under control, the logo stays.......
    01-28-10 06:13 AM
    I had the privelege of beta testing this theme as well and it is truely unique and well done.
    01-28-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD