Video:

The much anticipated theme is now available! This theme keeps everything simple and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Using a minimalistic design approach, all the most important info you need, is available on the home screen, ready to go.

Versions:
    -The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. Non-Today doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they slide in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for the 9600/9700/9500 series devices).

Storm Versions:
    - Click any blank space to get applications list (on homescreen)
    - Optional Sliding Transitions
    - QuickLaunch selectable on homescreen on right hand corner of screen
    - Hidden Dock with user define icons (tap bottom of screen)
    - Main icon is user definable
    - Selectable Manage Connections on homescreen at top right hand corner
    - Hidden Today with items selectable by tapping on icon
    - Battery Indicator with approximate percentage
    - Optional Sliding Transitions
    - Lock screen shows Main icon and Time

Get it here: Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Price: $2.00 USD
    Last edited by shankeith; 05-16-10 at 10:06 PM.
    01-02-10 06:47 PM
    looks pretty good *nice theme*
    01-02-10 07:46 PM
    video uploaded for preview
    01-02-10 08:27 PM
    Would you be able to post the first wallpaper or maybe give a link to where I could find it? I saw it once before and I've been looking for it ever since....I really like this theme as well and will hopefully buy it soon
    01-02-10 09:01 PM
    Would you be able to post the first wallpaper or maybe give a link to where I could find it? I saw it once before and I've been looking for it ever since....I really like this theme as well and will hopefully buy it soon
    all wallpapers are default for the storm, just go into sample pictures
    01-02-10 09:06 PM
    Ohhhh, I have the storm 2 and its not included in the sample pictures folder
    01-02-10 09:17 PM
    Great theme. Clean easy transitions, stable with no noticeable memory leaks. I usually use free themes but I had to get this one. Nice work.
    01-02-10 10:10 PM
    This theme is well worth the $3 dollars. If I had to change one thing it would be to make the hidden dock icons bounce or glow like bold icons, but other than that this is a great theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 11:36 PM
    I've been searching for a theme I liked since the 5.0 update wiped out the functionality of Elle theme...until now. I downloaded this theme today and love it. Admittedly, it hesitates here or there when I flick through my menus, but otherwise, I'm in love.

One "serious" issue...When I put Weatherbug as my #1 icon, it WILL NOT display as the weather--sticks as the Weatherbug ladybug icon. But if I put it in my dock, it does what it's supposed to--displays as a cartoon weather symbol. Is there a way to fix this?
    01-20-10 08:38 PM
    One "serious" issue...When I put Weatherbug as my #1 icon, it WILL NOT display as the weather--sticks as the Weatherbug ladybug icon. But if I put it in my dock, it does what it's supposed to--displays as a cartoon weather symbol. Is there a way to fix this?
    That's an OS issue

EDIT: Scratch that.. didn't read your whole post. If it's updating in your dock than forget what I said.. although if you're on .320 (the default that comes on the 9550) than it is an OS problem that everyone is having and I'm not sure why it would update correctly on your dock. It should only update on the application menu
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 01-20-10 at 08:46 PM.
    01-20-10 08:44 PM
    Wow! I didn't even notice the compatibility glitch between .320 and weatherbug until now. I just got my 9550 today by some stroke of misfortune and luck (with a puddle and Verizon insurance). I've been playing and tweaking all evening. Eyes must be getting tired thanks!
    01-20-10 08:57 PM
    Wow! I didn't even notice the compatibility glitch between .320 and weatherbug until now. I just got my 9550 today by some stroke of misfortune and luck (with a puddle and Verizon insurance). I've been playing and tweaking all evening. Eyes must be getting tired thanks!
    No problem. It's an annoying issue but can be fixed by updating to the leaked OS that's floating around.
    01-20-10 09:02 PM
    All my themes are now 2$ till forever!
    05-16-10 07:59 PM
    all wallpapers are default for the storm, just go into sample pictures
    Is it possible you could post up the Golf picture? I love it on my Bold, but it is not a stock wallpaper on the Storm 2.
    05-16-10 11:04 PM
    Is it possible you could post up the Golf picture? I love it on my Bold, but it is not a stock wallpaper on the Storm 2.
    Sorry, dont have it, i have the storm 2 now as well.
    05-24-10 09:16 AM
    I luv this one on my TOUR!
    05-24-10 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD