Smartphone Apps - MobiHand Apps Store

Just check us out on the store!
    Free Trials available for dRoid Rageand Laneberrywb DARK now we proudly present our newest offering PitchBlack!!!
    http://www.mobireach.com/upload/922/...ackV2trial.jad
    04-30-10 05:41 AM
    Tested the PITCHBLACK theme. Great theme. Well worth it!
    04-30-10 07:08 AM
    It sure is a great theme!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-30-10 08:54 AM
    pitch black.... def worth it.. thought i did something wrong when i hid the dock by accident lol... first theme i have downloaded that i actually am going to be keeping and continue to use.. well worth the cash
    05-01-10 10:45 AM
    pitch black.... def worth it.. thought i did something wrong when i hid the dock by accident lol... first theme i have downloaded that i actually am going to be keeping and continue to use.. well worth the cash
    Thank you so much Joe, that's great to hear!!!

05-01-10 11:22 AM
    I tried it and I hate it. Its too plain for me and thank you for letting us try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 11:26 AM
    I tried it and I hate it. Its too plain for me and thank you for letting us try.

Sure thing. Everyone is different that's why we have the free trial. Thanks for the post btw.

05-01-10 11:57 AM
    Hate is a pretty strong word
    You know what they say about opinions
    That's why there's a FREE trial

05-01-10 12:53 PM
    I would have to agree, hate is a pretty strong word.

At least this developer is offering free trials. You can try it out before you buy it, you either like it or not. You dont have to come on and say you hate it.

I am using the free trial right now. I am teetering on whether to pull the trigger ande buy it or not. I like a lot of the features of this theme, but it may be just a bit on the blah side for me, I like color in my theme. But just because I think this theme is a little on the blah side for me, does not mean it is not a good theme. I am going to tell you that if you like black and white themes, this is a great theme, but for me I think their droid rage is more me.

Thanks for the free trials on your themes. I will watch for your themes more now since you offer free trials. More often then not, I buy a theme after a free trial. Even though this theme may be a little to black and white for me, I am still thinking fo buying it because it is a good theme.
    05-01-10 01:04 PM
    Hmmm.. 'PitchBLack'.. For some reason that doesn't sound the the right name for a blacked out theme... :rollseyes:

05-01-10 01:57 PM
    I would have to agree, hate is a pretty strong word.

At least this developer is offering free trials. You can try it out before you buy it, you either like it or not. You dont have to come on and say you hate it.

I am using the free trial right now. I am teetering on whether to pull the trigger ande buy it or not. I like a lot of the features of this theme, but it may be just a bit on the blah side for me, I like color in my theme. But just because I think this theme is a little on the blah side for me, does not mean it is not a good theme. I am going to tell you that if you like black and white themes, this is a great theme, but for me I think their droid rage is more me.

Thanks for the free trials on your themes. I will watch for your themes more now since you offer free trials. More often then not, I buy a theme after a free trial. Even though this theme may be a little to black and white for me, I am still thinking fo buying it because it is a good theme.
    Thanks trucks...couldn't agree more!

05-01-10 02:10 PM
    Hmmm.. 'PitchBLack'.. For some reason that doesn't sound the the right name for a blacked out theme... :rollseyes:

Lol...I know the name and pics didn't give it away...

05-01-10 02:12 PM
    looks awesome
    05-01-10 02:12 PM
    it's BLACK ??!!??

Who knew

05-01-10 02:49 PM
    I agree, what I said was strong and harsh. I did meant I what I said. If you don't like it, I could careless.

Welcome to the forum.

05-01-10 02:54 PM
    That makes two of us

05-01-10 05:44 PM
    I've been checking out PitchBlack on my Storm2. Nice work, but I think I might be interested in SteelBerry V2. Can you tell me if the Homescreen/w dock on SteelBerry V2 looks like SteelBerryWB? There's no icons showing on your screen shot at mobihand. thanks!
    05-01-10 06:52 PM
    Yep. Only difference is the wb icon spot

05-01-10 07:02 PM
    Yep. Only difference is the wb icon spot

ok lots of real estate for wallpaper. i like that
    05-01-10 07:15 PM
    Heck yeah...me too. I'm a wallpaper junkie
    05-01-10 07:18 PM
    its dark colors? whoa.. hahah i dont mind it, coming from only using the preloaded theme.. to this one, still being able to customize this one the way i want it, and i truly love being able to hide the dock depending on what pic i have up ,,, totally worth it,, any time you guys want i will test other themes,,unless they are girly lmao
    05-01-10 07:19 PM
    SteelBerry V2- that's the ticket! Thanks Team Chaos
    05-01-10 08:05 PM
    SteelBerry V2- that's the ticket! Thanks Team Chaos
    http://img.skitch.com/20100502-r7q66442d1ta14ngf34h2dwbt4.jpg
    Very nice...thanks for your purchase and post!

05-01-10 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD