Carbon Pro V1:Upgraded to a Premium theme
    - Custom battery meter on the top left and custom signal meter on the top right. Blue is full, red is not.
    - 4 permanent buttons on the bottom - Messages, SMS/MMS, Contacts, Browser
    - 5 custom Icon hidden dock (tap the area of the icons and they appear)
    - 1 custom permanent Icon for weather, etc (1st Icon in App menu)
    - Profiles button on the top left
    - Clock button on the clock
    - Calendar button under the clock
    - Manage Connections button on the top right
    - Applications Menu button is the left half of the screen
    - QuickLaunch button is the right half of the screen
    - Hidden Today Area
    - New email notification on the Messages button

Now in Crackberry App Store
    Carbon Pro V1

Also Carbon Pro V1 - No Weather Icon or Today Area

Last edited by angelman7; 01-11-10 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Updated
    12-24-09 10:13 AM
    Can you make a version without weatherbug and hidden today? This looks pretty good.
    12-24-09 10:25 AM
    This is a baaaaad @$$ theme! Do you have landscape homescreen on it?
    12-24-09 12:02 PM
    I added a hidden Today
    12-24-09 12:13 PM
    This theme looks bad a**!! I think I'm gonna load this when I get home (no OTA yet). I like Zen icons and love carbon fiber so I'm digging the CF background!

How does the dialpad look in this theme?

Can you also make a version with the 6th icon on the upper right?

Thanks!
    12-24-09 12:41 PM
    Holy... perfect. Just what I was looking for. Is there an OTA?
    12-24-09 01:09 PM
    I think you forgot to add text to the 6th icon spot. My weatherbug icon isnt dispaying the temperature info.
    12-24-09 01:16 PM
    This looks amanzing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 02:19 PM
    this is your first theme? Very impressive, certainly not newbie fare. very sleek, very clean, very professional.

Just downloaded it; will play with it more & see if I have any other constructive observations for you.
    12-24-09 02:31 PM
    Looks good but no WB and hidden today version would be good
    12-24-09 03:14 PM
    Any chance that you could post the wallpaper?
    12-24-09 09:45 PM
    Purchase: at Crackberry App Store
    Last edited by angelman7; 01-13-10 at 02:36 AM.
    12-24-09 10:05 PM
    this theme is very very nice! I think the best looking and performance wise too!

I would like to ask if you would be willing to make 2 changes even if only for me??

the 1st is the sms/mms option...I use messages for everything so it is kinda useless for me to have both as an option... could you change it to maybe Twitter (to open Social scope) or Options?

and I notice everything stays on bold font, its kind of confusing especially in message folders to know whats been read or not.

What do you think?
    12-25-09 09:49 AM
    I agree also, great theme. However, as noted above, no text in WB slot. if thay is fixed I found my

new theme.

12-25-09 10:22 AM
    can't find anything major wrong with this -

however, here are some suggestions for modifications that should help improve your great theme:

*I agree with one of the other comments - I use the messages folder for all communications, so to me SMS/MMS is redundant . . . would prefer "Options" as a permanent choice (or at least a hot button on the homescreen?)
    *theme is very elegant - but I think it could be improved with a bit more color - maybe extend the light blue into the menus (which are currently light gray on dark gray) which will help the accents. (reference themes Nexus One by Jaxjon; and Androirry). Would help on the daily calendar, messages, & call log screens.
    *text on incoming call is too small (seems to be common issue on most themes (check out X1 for BerryWeather 2.0 by Jaxjon for a positive reference - one theme that does it right IMHO)
    *sound profile icon on title bar - seems surprisingly absent
    *text on the WB/6th icon is definitely a lacking; I'm assuming easy to remedy?

and I love the fact that you've found a way to integrate the SSID into the displays; that currently is a rarity among the os5.0 themes that have been released.

Hope these observations help to make your "perfect theme" more perfect.
    Last edited by noahfingway; 12-25-09 at 10:13 PM.
    12-25-09 11:30 AM
    I really REALLY like the battery and signal strength meter!

12-25-09 11:40 AM
    Wow great theme! Good job!

12-25-09 11:57 AM
    I just updated it. I added text to the 1st icon or Weather Icon. I also added some light blue throughout the theme to match the meters.
    12-25-09 10:43 PM
    I JUST downloaded and must have gotten it right after the update. Very nice job. I was missing out on this action because of the Holidays.
    Thanks.
    12-25-09 10:52 PM
    I just updated it. I added text to the 1st icon or Weather Icon. I also added some light blue throughout the theme to match the meters.
    Makes a big difference - NICE !

To nitpick for a moment, I would take the blue off of the bottom buttons; the lines don't help. My further suggestion on the buttons would be to use that blue for either the highlight itself or the text on the button when selected.

Or being consistent with the elegant understatedness of the theme, use the blue highlight on the top of the bar when it is selected instead of leaving it static on all of the buttons?

I'll leave it to your excellent design sense.
    Last edited by noahfingway; 12-26-09 at 08:41 AM.
    12-25-09 11:25 PM
    GREAT looking theme...is there any way you could make a NON weather + NON today version so I can use my berry weather app? PLEASE
    12-26-09 12:47 AM
    Your update looks very nice!
    But have you thought about changing the bold fonts or the sms/mms button?

Just tell me to take a hike so I dont have to bother you with these questions if you dont feel the need to make the changes.

Ps. This theme is very fast!
    12-26-09 05:04 AM
    I am very limited to what I can do in theme builder. I don't see an option to change new messages to bold. Even when they were regular, new messages were regular. If you know a way, I will do it.

As far as the bottom buttons go, I am thinking about adding a small menu button that would allow you to change the 4 static buttons. Each button would have 2 to 3 options. This update may take awhile.

Please fill this out with your perfect buttons.

Button 1:
    -
    Button 2:
    - SMS/MMS
    -
    -
    Button 3:
    - Contacts
    -
    -
    Button 4:
    -Browser
    -
    -
    12-26-09 08:45 AM
    Tried downloading OTA and it still shows 1.0 as the current version
    12-26-09 08:49 AM
    It is still V1.0. Just over write it the old one.
    12-26-09 08:58 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD