Hello everyone!

I have been a long time Blackberry user and have finally retired my Verizon Curve 8330 and upgrade to the Storm 2. I must say, I dragged my feet about upgrading, but I have fallen in love with my new Blackberry.

Anyway, I'm looking for a theme that:
    -Has at least 8 icons on the home screen
    -Uses all the default icons (I really like their look/style) but the icons are slightly smaller blocks. I want to have a better view of my wallpaper but love having 8 applications available on the home screen.

I'm not sure if I'm on a wild goose chase or if this theme exists somewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

PS - A free theme is preferred but I'd consider paying if it was worth it!
    04-22-10 09:37 PM
    I would recommend finding 6 or so that suite your requirements and then play with each one, one by one.

seeing which one you like the look and feel of the best.

There are MANY themes with what you're looking for listed in the forums.

I wish you luck!
    04-22-10 09:43 PM
    I've been looking around but it's getting a little tedious clicking/browsing through each page of the forum. Any recommendations for searching? I can't seem to get down how to find what I want.

Thanks for the input!
    04-22-10 09:55 PM
    I would suggest you try ”Nu Simplicity” by RJ Design.Its priced well and at the same time allows for full wallpaper display with 8 icons on a hidden dock.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-23-10 04:18 AM
    Natemz Pro v5 is what Im using now. I also have some RJ designs that I like. the Carbon black and blackened are both the others I use.
    04-23-10 07:25 AM
    Check this link out and see if anything here gets your attention.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...-remix-259673/
    04-23-10 11:36 AM
    Thanks for all who posted!

I'm going to look at Big Cat 7's link... Feel free to post themes, I'm still looking for that perfect set up!
    04-28-10 08:26 PM
    Thanks for all who posted!

I'm going to look at Big Cat 7's link... Feel free to post themes, I'm still looking for that perfect set up!
    No need to look any further:

THIS IS IT
    05-02-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD