Bionic is a futuristic style theme that offers something other than the norm of Blackberry themes. It has circular animations as well as a sliding dock/screen with navigation to your 5 most Important Apps. It is sleek and stylish while running "bionically" fast.
    Last edited by john7760; 01-31-11 at 06:29 PM.
    01-06-11 10:12 PM
    Ahhh it looks sooo cool!!

I just wish there were more than only 5 icons on the homescreen! lol

But, I may look into purchasing just because of how amazing this theme does look ... I mean what trouble will an extra tap of the app menu button be? lol
    01-06-11 10:33 PM
    Ahhh it looks sooo cool!!

I just wish there were more than only 5 icons on the homescreen! lol

But, I may look into purchasing just because of how amazing this theme does look ... I mean what trouble will an extra tap of the app menu button be? lol
    That's why I hooked you up with the QuickLaunch HS, lol. Didn't want to distract from the look
    01-06-11 10:36 PM
    That's why I hooked you up with the QuickLaunch HS, lol. Didn't want to distract from the look
    True true!

Just purchased... the only thing I would like to add would be a weather icon spot
    01-07-11 12:00 AM
    Well here we go again, JPDesigns coming out with killer stuff. You really need to see this one in action. It really brings your Berry to life with what I would call a live home screen. It makes you think its busy doing stuff on its own.....but it cant be working and still be that fast.....can it?? Doesn't matter, if you pass this one up, you only have yourself to blame.

Nice job John, this is right on target.
    01-07-11 05:31 AM
    Well here we go again, JPDesigns coming out with killer stuff. You really need to see this one in action. It really brings your Berry to life with what I would call a live home screen. It makes you think its busy doing stuff on its own.....but it cant be working and still be that fast.....can it?? Doesn't matter, if you pass this one up, you only have yourself to blame.

Nice job John, this is right on target.
    Thanks Coupester
    01-11-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD