Hi, cpugeek. How are you? I thought that was you, and now I'm sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 10:50 PM
    The problem was, it would skin the icon perfectly, until you opened crunchSMS and sent or received a message. Then it would switch back to the default icon. I contacted the makers, toysoft, and the said its a known problem. When ever a program like crunchSMS or Google Voice updates, it also updates the icon itself, thus resetting it to the default icon. He built an app launcher for me for these two programs, so I could skin it, and the skin would stick. The launcher is merely another icon that still points to the application (Like a shortcut on your PC desktop). That may not be the most technically correct answer, but you get the idea.

Contact their support email, and he should email you the launchers. I would post the link, but its not my product, and its not a public link, AFAIK.

Thank you Mr. Orange!!!
    07-18-10 08:44 PM
    No problem! Glad I could help.
    07-18-10 09:07 PM
    is there a way to adjust the bubbles that they are not so dark or lighten up the letters that they are not black.....it very hard to see on a storm....maybe make them white as well...... oh yeah....any thoughts on mine and everyone elses ideas about the banner?>
    Last edited by awledbetter; 07-22-10 at 07:04 PM.
    07-22-10 07:01 PM
    i wish these suggestion could have got worked into the theme....
    08-27-10 12:50 AM
230 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD